Faeries: Year and Soul Cards (for fun!)

SherryZoned

Freesia, khatruman...I feel it is only limitiing if you make it limiting..See it as a game..A fun quick game..That will go unnoticed later. Just something to do. PLAY with..thats it. if you want to make it more..Your choice.

Khatruman

RedWood said:
Freesia, khatruman...I feel it is only limitiing if you make it limiting..See it as a game..A fun quick game..That will go unnoticed later. Just something to do. PLAY with..thats it.
Ahhh, I know that..very true, very true... but you must admit how seductive it is to be able to peg a person through a number, saves a lot of hassle down the road of trying to figure out if this is a person you could hang with, trust, become close to, etc. etc. It's almost part of our nature to try to classify folks. In high school, what crowd were you lumped into?

I know, I know...just shut up and have fun. LOL ~grabs the Pipes and begins to pipe a jig for the Spirit Dancers~

HOLMES

i find myself that mary k greer system provides an excellent stepping stone, like a good workbook should , into one own journey , from there they move forward on their own.
that is the fun part.

it is interesting, fun, and it isn't limiting but expanding in my mind way.. for that connection will grow grow into a new way to see other cards, where one been and where they go.

i am sure they will take it further , depending their respective growth, and capacity for thought and fun.

actually it is fund to see hey i can be this person, example 21, then move it to 3,, and then to 12, and move it to 2-1 =1.. and 21-10 to get 11 to get 1.

and to see we are all spectums of possiblity (hey that sounds like tarot and psychlogy title eh i must remember to reread that soon but i digress)

it is for interest sake that we even discovered the tarot and why i personally move forward into other systems in order to expand my mind and my knowledg.e

so all that being said i say come join us freesky it is fun :O)

let see i a 21,, 12, 3,,
11, 1..
and goes on to explore

SherryZoned

Well Khatruman..I have done this..but I forgot it lol..So i didnt post it..I am not a number person.. It was fun in chat! I dont know what i am in Tarot..to much for me..Does not interest me..but it is fun

Oh..In HighSchool---I was a tree person.

HOLMES

hmm in highschool.

i was the differnt one in the corner reading a book watchign everyone,, their expressions, the way they laughed.

i was termed the strange one,, the weird one,, the crazy one .

Khatruman

I think I was kind of enigmatic in high school actually.. I could easily hang out with (and was part of) the 95th percentile, the top 20 students, but I would often be found hanging with jocks, or heads, or even nobody. I found it funny that my list of "friends" included people who hated each others guts, or didn't know who the blazes each other was. Mostly, though, I hung with myself, and was fine all by myself. *s*

Silkin

Khatruman you sound like me & i term myself a Fringe Dweller :)

I dwell on the Fringes of most Groups

Khatruman

Silkin said:
Khatruman you sound like me & i term myself a Fringe Dweller :)

I dwell on the Fringes of most Groups
Yeah, I definitely could call myself that. I have never fully felt part of a group, neither have I thought that this was a bad thing... :D

Lady Raven

Playing around

RedWood said:
Freesia, khatruman...I feel it is only limitiing if you make it limiting..See it as a game..A fun quick game..That will go unnoticed later. Just something to do. PLAY with..thats it. if you want to make it more..Your choice.

I agree with that. And - faeries are playful too!
Our mind is limiting our intuition and our inner child. We have to be open to insights!

Immediately I have to look up my Soul- and Yearcards *g*.
Here they are:
Soulcard - The Faery Godmother
Yearcard - The Singer of Transfiguration
(I think, the meaning fits very well for my lessons this year...)

You can do this as well with the *Carte degli Elfi* from Tiziana Mattera - she has very nice descriptions on each faery card :)

Blessings
Lady Raven

darwinia

RedWood said:

Yes, no problem, but there is a difference between a quickie and the full orgiastic pleasure of protracted exploration in all its subtleties.