YouTube channels on tarot?

Aina

Hello, I've been recently browsing all available FREE resources in order to learn more about tarot, especially the readings. There are many great channels and people teaching the tarot that I've subscribed to, as well as reviews, movies and more.

So, if you have a channel on tarot/Lenormand and other ways of divination, could you share its name and I will be more than glad to subscribe (I'm collecting subscriptions) :D

Kelly-Ann

I think I remember something about a rule here which prohibits people from posting links to their websites, channels etcetera? Hope I'm not doing anything naughty by posting this.. My channel focuses on Tarot but also on personal development and spirituality. I've put all Tarot-themed videos into playlists so they're easily accessible.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFourQueens

Aina

I have 'The Tarotbear Channel' on Youtube, but there is only one (out of 32) videos on Tarot - and it is a sales pitch for my deck 'The Everyman Tarot.' Feel free to visit my channel and watch me make pasta, tour my Christmas decorations, or complain about the Blizzard of 2013! LOL! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2OT1LTLiSU&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

Haha, thank you! I've watched the nice men's tarot video with the same character in it, liked it and subscribed. I promise to watch ravioli cooking videos later :) Really nice!

Aina

I think I remember something about a rule here which prohibits people from posting links to their websites, channels etcetera? Hope I'm not doing anything naughty by posting this.. My channel focuses on Tarot but also on personal development and spirituality. I've put all Tarot-themed videos into playlists so they're easily accessible.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFourQueens

Hmmm, I am not sure too. However it is not necessary to post a link. I think a username could be enough. In any case, I think, if moderators would think this is against the rules, they will simply remove this thread. I guess. And yes, I know your channel from before and I am subscribed :) Nice to meet you!

Kelly-Ann

:) Nice to meet you too - thanks for the sub. Do you have a channel yourself?

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi all,

I am moving this from Talking Tarot to Tarot Books and Media.

We think this is an excellent discussion. There are lots of tarot channels and most of us don't want to waste too much time on the less good ones. So reviews, comments and experiences are welcome for any tarot channel, not just those by members here.

You can post your own channel if: you don't 'push' too hard and don't get overly defensive if another member doesn't like it.

Please couch comments and criticisms in useful ways as many members here may indeed be the people you are commenting on.

Alta

Aina

Hi all,

I am moving this from Talking Tarot to Tarot Books and Media.

We think this is an excellent discussion. There are lots of tarot channels and most of us don't want to waste too much time on the less good ones. So reviews, comments and experiences are welcome for any tarot channel, not just those by members here.

You can post your own channel if: you don't 'push' too hard and don't get overly defensive if another member doesn't like it.

Please couch comments and criticisms in useful ways as many members here may indeed be the people you are commenting on.

Alta

Hello Alta, thanks for moving this thread here. So, you've mentioned that you stop watching many YouTube videos on tarot just after a few minutes because you find them daunting. Why?

There are a few tarot channels that I adore and watching them soothes my mind :) I can watch, for example, a tarot card review that I've seen tens of times before again and again and the most, I love to watch the readings and I just feel so much PLEASURE doing that that I decided to have my own channel, even if I don't have much to share. I can share something - amateur deck reviews. Love reviews :)

Alpha-Omega

You can check out my channel, just google my name Angelo Nasios YouTube