YouTube channels on tarot?

seeker777

I would suggest my own channel, but I only have a few tarot videos yet. I will suggest though, for those of you attracted to the Thoth deck, two users on YT to look up:

princeofcups518

Paul Hughes-Barlow

Two of my faves. Both excellent! Good thread idea :)

seedcake

Checked all the mentioned channels. Some like "The Four Queens" I knew already and checking it regularly. Sadly, Polish yt channels about Tarot are not so informative and keep repeating the same thing about rituals, how Tarot is strong etc. I mean they're in this very strict manner - you must do this and do that 'cause when you do it differently, it's a mistake which is going to destroy you, destroy connection with the cards and so on. And not to mention that they're just plain boring. Most channels which I checked I couldn't watch 'cause the leading person had no life and emotions while speaking. I'm still seeking for a good Polish Tarot themed channel.

Aina

Well I found this you tube, video. It is very eccentric. I like the background

Very eccentric background but the guy seems totally funny. It's strange I've never seen him before. Thanks for sharing :)

Aina

Ha! You've picked my top 4 favorites also. We must be kindred spirits. :D I absolutely love Gypsy. She's always entertaining and hilarious. I am finding her new video series fascinating, even though I have all those decks and could compare them myself - she makes it much more interesting. Going to go watch her Emperor video now.

I never really understood the weekly readings people post. Are they supposed to apply to everybody? How is possible that EVERYBODY will have the same type of week? So I don't watch those much. I do enjoy listening to people talking about tarot and oracles, deck reviews, reading tips, etc.

I suppose that weekly readings are posted for one's own practice and they are good examples of how tarot can be read. It also brings subscribers and is a good opportunity to play with one's decks as well as become known. I also don't get how the same reading can apply for the whole audience but I like to think it's the Tarot reader's weekly reading is for themselves. I do enjoy watch them just to see how they interpret the cards :) Sometimes I try to interpret first and then see how the readers do it. I also like to see what decks are the others using :)

GlitterNova

I really enjoy the tarot tutorials posted by TarotOracle (https://www.youtube.com/user/TarotOracle). I began as a total beginner watching his tutorials and they really made the entire tarot concept seem easier and less daunting. Definitely recommended.

Aina

Checked all the mentioned channels. Some like "The Four Queens" I knew already and checking it regularly. Sadly, Polish yt channels about Tarot are not so informative and keep repeating the same thing about rituals, how Tarot is strong etc. I mean they're in this very strict manner - you must do this and do that 'cause when you do it differently, it's a mistake which is going to destroy you, destroy connection with the cards and so on. And not to mention that they're just plain boring. Most channels which I checked I couldn't watch 'cause the leading person had no life and emotions while speaking. I'm still seeking for a good Polish Tarot themed channel.

Well, I have never seen a Polish YT channel because I don't know Polish (I used to know some in my childhood because I'm Lithuanian and used to play with Polish kids in the neighborhood). I totally love the Four Queens because she is so knowledgeable, experienced and humble. I also love her accent and the way she speaks. I think she is a very talented speaker and wouldn't be surprised if she works in some radio. Her focus and refinement are so inspiring! I also started loving Raider Waite deck after watching her. I realized that actually it's a greatly illustrated deck with the cards in their own retro style with clear bright colors unlike some posters. So I'm grateful for many things to the Four Queens. She's so entertaining! Although I must admit I've never watched her videos on wicca and their rituals as I'm interested only in cards.

Aina

I really enjoy the tarot tutorials posted by TarotOracle (https://www.youtube.com/user/TarotOracle). I began as a total beginner watching his tutorials and they really made the entire tarot concept seem easier and less daunting. Definitely recommended.

TarotPracle is another regular YouTube channel that uploads many videos and that's why it's so much fun to watch. I totally love watching his videos! Thanks for sharing! :)

jean bosco

Awesome thread! I subscribed to most of the channels recommended ;-)
I started watching the channel from Jeanne Fiorini and can't stop watching. This is going to be a looong youtube - watching - weekend. JF is marvelous. So clear and to the point! Thanks guys.