tarot software for Mac OS X

jmd

I had about three or four programmes for Classic that I deleted when I moved across to 10.3 quite some time back (now running 10.4.4).

Though they were fine for the times, they all had quite limited capabilities.

I have two widgets, neither of these very detailed nor very functional in terms of using them as a 'programme', but quite adequate as Widgets (which is all they claim to be, after all!).

The only programme I know off that seems to be easily available appears to have very (and I do mean very) limited capabilities, in fact little more (and in some respects less than) the free widgets available:

Personally, I neither like, nor want, to run Virtual PC to basically make what I consider a far superior Mac-OS to instead look and feel like something I opted not to use in the first place. It is up to Orphalese and Wise Tarot to transform their programmes to be available for the Mac if they want Mac users to opt for them (they may of course not wish to - and that is fair enough... someone will eventually, as occured for the Astrology world).

reagun ban

valeria said:
I recently purchased an iMac (20-inch screen) with a G5 and OS X (alas before Intel processor version).
I purposely bought my mac when I bought it to avoid gen one of the intel processors. I like RISC chips.