Tarot magazines?

MysticTree

Look for the first issue to hit news stands in time for Christmas! But don't wait until then to join the fun, we are looking for review writers, artists, copy editors, as well as works of tarot fiction, peotry, original spreads and articles. Check out our web site. It's in my profile.

Mi-Shell

Hi Mystic Tree!
Great news!
I too am interested to subscribe, bc. I am on very slow dial-up and surfing the net is just not an option, when it takes 3-6 min to get a web-page... and then the line crashes - yet again.....
I wish you good luck!

MysticTree

Tarot World Magazine subscriptions now available for the USA on Amazon!

If you have read about this on Aeclectic Tarot, then please use AT's link to Amazon for the order. Fair is Fair!

International subscriptions will be available soon.

Heidi

MysticTree

Sorry that it has been a while since I posted to this thread. I've been busy with the wonderful job of watching the magazine become a reality. Articles have started to appear and I am pleased to share with you that the first issue will include an interview with Mary Greer.

That is just one of the great articles that will be in the 74 plus pages of our premier issue. There is still some advertising space and plenty of classified space available, but it is begining to fill.

We have had some ups and downs with our website, but with a new webmistress and a new hosting location; we will be much more stable now.

Heidi

Guiding Cauldron

this is so brilliant, I'm very excited :)

Kenny

MysticTree any news on the international subscriptions?

Kenny

Thanks MysticTree, yes it has helped!

Can't wait to see the first issue arrive on my doormat. :)

Zazi

I love that you are putting out a magazine!

Any chance that you can get a big chain bookstore to carry it? I think a subscription would be a bad idea for me right now. My 88 year old grandma would either have a stroke or call the priest for an exorcism if she got to the mail before I did and found a TAROT <gasp> magazine. But I'm always coming home with Barnes & Noble bags and she doesn't peek.

vision777

will this be in any stores in New York City ?