Tarot of Prague Café Club - cards covered so far (the rest of the thread)

Moonbow

Good idea Bean Feasa because as you know I'm jumping in as and when I can (don't want to start a card that's already been done)

M*

Mimers

Bean Feasa,

Why don't you edit in links to the threads for easy reference?

Bean Feasa

Good thinking Mimers, I've had a go - hope the links work. Have been away from the forum for a bit, but hoping to post on the ToP again VERY soon! :) Kate

Bean Feasa

Bumping this 'cos it's slipped away down and I can't find it when I go to add in new cards covered.

contrascarpe

Thanks for bumping this - I have some catching up to do!

Dan

Jewel-ry

Hi Dan,

I had a lot of catching up to do too! Managed to do quite a lot today.

J :)

Bean Feasa

Gentle hint

BUMP!

Started a good few new threads during the week, so hoping the weekend shift will come into the café and drink lots of coffee and do lots of talking ;).

Have a lovely weekend, talk to you all on Monday.

bright blessings,
Kate

Bean Feasa

Bump again!

Some Easter reflections perhaps?!? :)
Lots of good threads going on in this café.
Or you could always start some new ones?
Roll up, roll up, still lotsa cards left!!!

contrascarpe

I know, I am way behind here ..... too many decks I am studying at the moment and getting ready for our multi-deck study. Hopefully I can catch up a little this weekend.

Bean Feasa

contrascarpe96 said:
I know, I am way behind here ..... too many decks I am studying at the moment and getting ready for our multi-deck study. Hopefully I can catch up a little this weekend.

Sorry Dan, I wasn't trying to pressurise or make ppl feel guilty. Goddess knows most of us have enough of that going on in our lives already! I just meant to post a friendly reminder that the Café doors are always open, in case anyone's in the mood for mulled wine and mulling over some cards... :) :)