Hidden Waters Tarot aka the one with the inkblots!

Queen of Nothing

In case anyone's interested, the 2nd edition of this deck is open for pre sale on etsy :) some of the cards have been redesigned, 4 new oracle cards will be added, and the deck won't come in a tin but in a box.

I've been anxiously waiting for the 2nd edition, since I missed out on the first, and I'm actually a little disappointed. I preferred the black card backs from the first, and I much prefer the tin to a normal box (I tend to rip the flap on top fairly quickly).

That said, I'm probably going to end up buying it because the artwork is amazing.

tarotesoterica

No tin? That really sucks. I loved the tin. I didn't get the 1st Edition. I went to purchase it and it was sold out. That tin was a big selling point! I'll probably jump on this 2nd Edition because it is still gorgeous, but the flap box disappoints me. All of my decks that come in flap boxes I have removed and stored in velvet pouches because I feel that the flimsy cardboard always ends up getting tore up.

Queen of Nothing

No tin? That really sucks. I loved the tin. I didn't get the 1st Edition. I went to purchase it and it was sold out. That tin was a big selling point! I'll probably jump on this 2nd Edition because it is still gorgeous, but the flap box disappoints me. All of my decks that come in flap boxes I have removed and stored in velvet pouches because I feel that the flimsy cardboard always ends up getting tore up.

Right? I'm gonna miss the tin. For the price, though, the box might be a little sturdier than normal. However, it does come with 4 extra oracle cards, which look pretty interesting.