Dream interpretation

CrimsonRed

Wow, Crimson Red you've got a lot to offer - what deep insights that are penetrating yet simple and apt.
Thank-you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!

Speaking of gender, the person in this dream is actually male. He is the one I've been in love with for so long and who has shared and supported me so much (we talked about having children together) ... so for a few months there has been distance geographically because I've been studying away from where I was before... And we've had our first arguments in four years... It's been heartbreaking.
Turmoil for me yes - and by this dream it appears there is either me being a bit crazy in thinking about it and not seeing him correctly (distortion) or he's strugglinv with his emotions and this has been causing the rift. His mother is very protective even though he is a mature man and her presence I susoect is what my unconscious was trying to undo in the witnessing of the family harbouring the decline.
The 'meeting in another plane' makes great sense. J and I are both deeply spiritual people. We work and travel in relation to this commitment. Without much sensible communication on the earth plane, this that has been suggested sounds right.

Thanks - I'm drawing real inspiration from this thread.
The ability of our souls to communicate with us to help us on life's path inspires me!
Caution is very much needed here.
Thanks again one and all xx
B:)

Hi Bonny,

I hope you had a nice weekend.

Thank you for your lovely compliment. Well, I BETTER know what I'm talking about, this being my life's calling and profession... so I'd better be good at what I do, right? (even though I'm not working at the moment - just stating the obvious) ... lol. So I'm glad it's making sense to you. I'm a BIG advocate of simple and easy.

Ah, so the person you had this dream about is a romantic connection. Then allow me to also say...

This dream is not only about showing you the inner workings/emotions of J (as we discussed earlier). This dream is very important and useful for your emotions also, and therefore the importance of it is magnified.

You being in a romantic relationship with him... well, sometimes, when his behavior is inexplicable to you or puzzling... well, now you have what to analyze it with... now you'll know that his behavior isn't (or isn't going to be) about you all the time... but it's also and many times about himself and his own struggles. This allows you compassion and understanding. So that when you would get insulted or hurt (if you'd be so inclined) by his actions, you have deeper understanding and not only look at it on the surface (face value) but look a little beyond and underneath. :D See what I mean?

And the reason it came as a dream could be a couple of reasons... 1) maybe he can't tell you about it or talk about it (as I'm sure would be understadable), or 2) he is not even totally aware of it himself, but it'll affect his actions/behavior (which as you know things in our subconscious only propell us to act, not always do we understand why we do what we do). So you were shown in a dream because you really need to know. So now you know, in case of any misunderstandings or anything else along those lines. :)

And those are my 4 cents ;)

Have a great day!
Love & Light!