How to stay in this House

Bonny

Hi there,

Any suggestions on what is going on with this beautiful house I'm staying in this week?

I lived here a number of years ago for some months while I got set up in a new phase of my career. It is one of the oldest most luxurious establishments in a large city.
When I stayed in this mansion before I noticed paranormal stuff going on and we set about having the place cleared spiritually.
It might be ok now...it seemed to be about a historical affliction towards the indigenous people who had lived there ... Injustice that needed resolving and forgiveness.

It's not my first preference to stay there but will help a lot. I'm a guest of my dear friends who own it. Any impressions or ideas on if it's ok now or what to remember whilst sleeping there?

Blessings

B:)

EmpressArwen

Make sure you are spiritually protected. I do not know your religious affiliation, if you have one but most religions have some sort of protection prayer/ceremony.

I always ask for Archangel Michael's protection in any situation (well, all situations actually lol). But whatever you religious leaning, I'm sure you can find something that will work. The main thing would be to make sure you aren't being affected negatively by the energy that may remain.

Tanga

...When I stayed in this mansion before I noticed paranormal stuff going on and we set about having the place cleared spiritually.
It might be ok now...it seemed to be about a historical affliction towards the indigenous people who had lived there ... Injustice that needed resolving and forgiveness.

It's not my first preference to stay there but will help a lot. I'm a guest of my dear friends who own it. Any impressions or ideas on if it's ok now or what to remember whilst sleeping there?...

So - though you had the house cleared in the past - looks like you don't believe it worked?

Hmm - if I where in your shoes, I would (n.b. - I am an eclectic Wiccan - and I love flowery rituals!):
1) before I got there have a pow-wow with my spirit guides and request they be vigilant in keeping my person safe. For me this would maybe just be sitting in meditation and then asking them each (I have 5) to do this. Or I might do a whole circle ritual in which I invoked them in with the quarters - and then do the same (Like calling on Archangel Michael. You could speak/call on both.)
I'd also at this time do a "fortifying my aura" visualization of some sort.

2) Then - I'd definitely wear my gold pentacle (which I wear most of the time anyway - and it's the one chain I have that I regularly "charge" nightly on my larger brass desk pentacle). Like a crucifix - it's a symbol of faith and protection.

3) Then I'd probably put my favourite piece of black tourmaline (a 2inch pocket stick) and favourite piece of Apache's tear (translucent obsidian - about the size of a 10pence coin) in my pockets. The tourmaline to further "fortify my aura" by acting like a tiny projectile reflective mirror - turning everything unwanted back or away from me. The Apache's tear would be to represent feeling solidarity for the plight of the innocent. I'd be rather pleased that the Apache's tear would be "fitting" in this case - as Apache's tears are supposed to be the solidified tears of the Apache, for dead Apache's - at 'wounded knee' I think (or some other large scale past Native America massacre... I'm not American and far removed from this History so I know NADA - excuse my ignorance here).

4) When I got there - I'd (in my head) greet whomever the residing spirits are there now with peaceful wishes, affirming that you come in peace.

5) In my allocated bedroom - I'd "cleanse"...or shall we say "settle" the space (with a soft or "gentle" approach) - by maybe spraying the room with a cleansing/signature spray (my favourite perfume with some drops of sage essential oil in a spray bottle made earlier, would do, for example.).
I might further (depending on how I was feeling about the aura of the house by this time) -
draw/visualize a boundary circle around the walls of my room of white light, imagining I (and my aforementioned guardians) am flooding the space with peaceful and safe white light. And that this will stay this way for the duration of my stay.
Before sleeping ask your guides to watch over you. Visualize them safely surrounding you.

6) Lastly - I might carry a small container of dried herbs (or a bit of my favourite lose incense) as offerings and sprinkle it about/to the winds, if I happen to be walking the garden/grounds of the place. Just to say "I wish peace" again.

...:)