1 sitter for an experiment

MissNine

Hi empress!

Quick questions, if you don't mind...

1) how long does it take for you to see the images from when you start to meditate?

2) when you say someone has good energy, is that what you feel when you meditate on them or just a vibration you get thinking about/talking to them?

I still learning the ropes. Appreciate the help of it's ok.

EmpressArwen

Hi empress!

Quick questions, if you don't mind...

1) how long does it take for you to see the images from when you start to meditate?

2) when you say someone has good energy, is that what you feel when you meditate on them or just a vibration you get thinking about/talking to them?

I still learning the ropes. Appreciate the help of it's ok.

No problem...I am hardly an expert though. For me, it just depends on how relaxed I can get. The whole meditation is usually about 45 minutes...sometimes it comes very quickly within a couple of minutes...other times it doesn't come at all. I never know. As far as energy, I can feel other people's emotions some times...I kind of absorb them. So if someone is really happy or putting off positive energy, I feel happy and positive. But the same holds for the reverse, if I'm around someone super depressed or angry. I feel it as my own emotion as well.

MissNine

Update

You know, I think the Universe wants you to have more confirmation on this baby/love/marriage vision you had!

Last night, I was speaking with a relative in Europe who is a medium. She said she had a dream a week ago, in which she saw a wedding with beautiful white flowers in a meadow and saw the two hands of the couple that were getting married. They were wearing wedding rings, but she said she was confused because the wedding rings were on the left hands. (In Germany, they wear them on the right hand) Then she saw the couple's child was at the wedding. **She said it was a boy.** I've had about 3 people now tell me the same message: a guy (a good smelling one) and some BIG stuff happening this fall.

Also, I have to again thank you because your advice and input about my relationship with my mom brought me and my grandma closer together. Since your reading, I really feel protected by her. Thank you so much for helping her and I find a way to connect. :)

EmpressArwen

You know, I think the Universe wants you to have more confirmation on this baby/love/marriage vision you had!

Last night, I was speaking with a relative in Europe who is a medium. She said she had a dream a week ago, in which she saw a wedding with beautiful white flowers in a meadow and saw the two hands of the couple that were getting married. They were wearing wedding rings, but she said she was confused because the wedding rings were on the left hands. (In Germany, they wear them on the right hand) Then she saw the couple's child was at the wedding. I've had about 3 people now tell me the same message: a guy (a good smelling one) and some BIG stuff happening this fall.

Also, I have to again thank you because your advice and input about my relationship with my mom brought me and my grandma closer together. Since your reading, I really feel protected by her. Thank you so much for helping her and I find a way to connect. :)

Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens!!

I'm so glad that you are connecting with your grandma...she seems like an amazing woman and I know she will be a strong protector and guide for you. Really wonderful!

Thanks for the update!

MissNine

The Man/Teacher - So I got a VERY brief glimpse of this guy, face on...all I noticed is he was standing in front of large board, pointing at something and talking...like he was teaching something. So maybe this guy is a professor??

Hi empress!

Ok false alarm...nothing's happened...yet! ;-) (I know, what a bust after looking on here!!!) Lol!

I was wondering if you remember...was this guy wearing dress/business clothes or looking like a casual student? I have confirmed there are NO professors named Gene/Jean at my school, so i'm guessing it could be a student or someone not at my school.