Strange dream

junethird

Hello forum!

I had the weirdest dream last night... Part of the dream was i was looking at a memory chest on a glass coffee table behind those tall glass or mirror like lamps that his mother kept. I was Looking for memories of my beloved to remember him because he has passed away suddenly. Im not sad or happy or mad. No particular feeling is present. Im juat going with the flow and a bit confused at best.. None of the articles in the chest were of him in particular. One had a name 'tristan budha' and obviously not the most articulate essay lol one particular picture of a cabin style house with 2/4 huge windows. And as i see myself looking doen at the picture i see a bar. Kinda like a kitchen island but with pink flower stools in a white background or white caninets kinda deal. Moving on im the recipient of charity but in someones home acting like a foodbank of sorts im being given half a chocolate cake from a woman who has a child but i cant see. A 'my melody' tag that i hold up to the head of the doll. The other woman in the room also has a child and i can see both woman holding their babies i think... next im in a hair salon asking the lady that i either need a makeover or i need a trim (cant remember) but upon seeing myself in the mirror he has died my hair straw yellow and chopped it off shoulder length. Im not happy but im not displeased. Im just shocked because i dont think it suits me. But when i pull my hair back to tie it up in a ponytail its back to my natural dark hair and i feel better.

The most i can conclude is the memory box is a phoyo album maybe tht i will come across or find myself looking at... The rest im pretty clueless.