A dream of keys and locks

Meditarot

I had a really intriguing dream last night. When I woke up, I knew immediately that there was some great symbolism behind it.

- I was in the hallway of the apartment complex which is my home. I was right next to my home door when I took my home keys out of my pocket.

But then I realized that there were some other things in my pocket too.

I reached my hand and drew out another set of keys. A few seconds more and I held several key rings in my hand, all filled with at least a few keys.

I was really baffled, "Where are all these keys from? Are they to the doors in this apartment complex?"

A group of people came to the hallway. "Are one of these your keys?", I asked. None of them recognized the keys.

I stood there for a while, thinking what to do about these keys.
I looked closer to them. Some of them were shiny, other ones old and grey. A few seemed to actually be bicycle keys.

There was some markings in the old key. "N236? There isn't even an apartment like that in this complex.

I need to do something - wait, now I know. I will take these keys to the apartment office.
"

Just as I was about to make a move, one of the girls in the group came and said, "Actually, I could have one of those keys."

This time I was determined and answered, "I'm sorry, but I will return to my home, fill a form and take these to the apartment office. It's the right thing to do."

The girl was a bit disappointed but she understood me nevertheless. To comfort her, I went and patted her to the shoulder. She flinched a little.

I returned home. The several key rings were laid to the floor in front of me. I had difficulties to keep a count of them. It all seemed so surreal, but in the end, I had at least a plan on how to solve this problem of mine.

The dream directing camera zoomed out of my room and headed upwards, through several floors.

It ended to the ceiling of the building, where there was a strange machine.

This machine was filled with key locks, to which all of the keys I had found would fit to.

As the nightly sky was black and beautiful and the machine was dormant in front of it, my dream ended.

An intriguing dream, don't you think? What was the lesson of it?

[positive]

- The answers to your problems can be found in surprising ways?

- You will eventually find the answer to your problems?

[negative]

- You are making a wrong move? (retrieving the keys to the apartment office, which would be the logical thing to do, when there's actually "a machine" were the keys will fit - an intuitive and creative solution?)

What do you think?

junethird

After reading your post the only thing that popped into my mind was the girl in your dream who asked for the key... While i was waiting for the page to load (slow internet these days!) im turning over the thought if the girl in my head and the inly thing that cane to me is about missed opportunities? Sometimes following protocal is not the only solution? Or maybe you need to think outside of yourself (the keys dont belong to any of the aprtments) and help or think of others? Maybe the machine was not meant for you. Sometimes we find thibgs meant for others? Maybe you are brushing off others? Or someone in particular who you can help or atleat lead and guide to find a solution by helping the other follow proper protocal?

Phew! Just my two cents :D

Meditarot

After reading your post the only thing that popped into my mind was the girl in your dream who asked for the key... While i was waiting for the page to load (slow internet these days!) im turning over the thought if the girl in my head and the inly thing that cane to me is about missed opportunities? Sometimes following protocal is not the only solution? Or maybe you need to think outside of yourself (the keys dont belong to any of the aprtments) and help or think of others? Maybe the machine was not meant for you. Sometimes we find thibgs meant for others? Maybe you are brushing off others? Or someone in particular who you can help or atleat lead and guide to find a solution by helping the other follow proper protocal?

Phew! Just my two cents :D

Sorry for taking way too long for me to answer.

There is one girl who has been troubling me, who's been quite inconsistent in her behaviour. She's a romantic interest of mine and I've done several reading in regards of her, but I've always gotten just Page of Swords and a High Priestess, which has been.. Well, not indicating love or romantic feelings but not oucounting it either.

It's been really hard for me to solve her, to know of her feelings. It does really seem that she's hesitant to show her true emotions for me, in turn taking a more formal, still from neutral to positive-vibed attitude towards me. Sometimes a more passive, sometimes a more active role.

I wonder if this dream was about her, but the girl in the dream was completely different - both on the personality and the looks.

Introverted and shy, "average", when this girl whom I'm speaking of is outgoing and bubbly and I find her very pretty too.

Perhaps the missed opportunities is meaning that there's been chances - the signals have been there, but I've been oblivious to those.

Or perhaps it's of an altogether different topic.

Thank you for your answer, nevertheless! :)