A guide for the advanced soul - book of insight

starburst_au

interesting! if you plan to do more i would like to know where am i headed in my career next?
thanks darling!

Oh a career question... this should be interesting lol...

Quote: "to follow, under all circumstances the highest prompting within you; to always be true to the divine self; to rely upon the inward light, the inward voice, and to pursue you purpose with a fearless and restful heart, believing that the future will yield unto you the reward of every thought and effort; knowing that the laws of the universe can never fail, and that your own will come back to you with mathematical exactitude, this is faith and the living of faith.
- James Allen - As a man thinketh

Well.... I'm thinking this is all about you manifesting the career that you want. I'm sure that you've got an idea of what you'd like to be doing, but perhaps are not sure how you'll get there. I think this quote is calling on you to start manifesting the career you want... listen to your intuition (that was a strong feeling) and trust in the universe to allow you to follow the path of your choosing.

In terms of where you'll go next... I'm thinking a male dominated science / math / computer kind of environment. I'm thinking PA - but it doesn't seem to fit right.... Like that will be a side job so you can focus on more hippy git stuff... By hippy git stuff, i mean connection with spiritual stuff... So a career which will allow you to have that balance between spiritual journey / quest and something that allows you to pay the bills...

Hope that resonates with you
Cheers
SB

starburst_au

I know you already have your 3, but I used to own this book many years ago, and would love some insight/advice regarding my daughter

Sure thing!

quote: "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
Albert Einstein

Well that's keeping it short and to the point isn't it lol.

I think that you're obviously facing some kind of difficulties with your daughter and I guess this quote feels to me like, your daughter might be a bit 'free' or unshackled from the constraints of society? I think trying to tap into that... and working with her instead of against her.... Otherwise you're just going to but heads... I think there is a sense of you not knowing anything... how could you possibly be on the same level as your daughter...your old and never experienced what she is going through.... HOWEVER you probably have some great advice to kind of sprinkle on her....

I think that extending your hand out a little further and encouraging her that it's safe to trust you, might be away of reconnecting with her... so that eventually some of your own wisdom that you have about life in general....will be passed on to her...

I hope that resonates with you.
Cheers,
SB

starburst_au

If you reopen I would love to sit. I would like insight on how to become more emotionally stable

I'll just wait to get some feedback first as i'm not sure if i'm just going off on a tangent...
In terms of becoming more emotionally stable... meditation + journalling.

See if there are certain times of the week, people or situations that 'trigger' you to feel emotionally unstable. If you keep a journal, you might be able to get a bigger picture... The meditation will help focus and give you a little more balance... you may feel less reactive after a meditation. There are literally thousands of guided meditations on youtube, that you could check - pick one that you like and you feel comfortable with.

If all else fails and you're feeling overwhelmed, checking in with a doctor is really important too.

I'll get back to you with a quote soon tho :D

Cheers,
SB

Bonny

Morning,

Sorry about the delay - I was procrastinating at 2am in the morning to avoid writing an essay...

The quote: " I do not expect anything from others, so their actions cannot be in opposition to wishes of mine" - Swami Sri Yukteswar - Autobiography of a yogi.

Looking at the question + quote, i'd say it's all about dropping your expectations that you may have of him. When you don't expect anything, then you can't get hurt emotionally. I think it's about letting things run their course and releasing your attachment to the situation for a while. And having some of your own time, some quite time by yourself to reflect and seek some relief from stress... I think some inner reflection work or meditation would be awesome at this time.

The main things that came to mind was longing, need for a break away, and stress.

Hope that resonates for you in some way.

Cheers,
SB

Just brilliant !!

Will write more soon ...
B:)

pumpkins

Oh a career question... this should be interesting lol...

Quote: "to follow, under all circumstances the highest prompting within you; to always be true to the divine self; to rely upon the inward light, the inward voice, and to pursue you purpose with a fearless and restful heart, believing that the future will yield unto you the reward of every thought and effort; knowing that the laws of the universe can never fail, and that your own will come back to you with mathematical exactitude, this is faith and the living of faith.
- James Allen - As a man thinketh

Well.... I'm thinking this is all about you manifesting the career that you want. I'm sure that you've got an idea of what you'd like to be doing, but perhaps are not sure how you'll get there. I think this quote is calling on you to start manifesting the career you want... listen to your intuition (that was a strong feeling) and trust in the universe to allow you to follow the path of your choosing.

In terms of where you'll go next... I'm thinking a male dominated science / math / computer kind of environment. I'm thinking PA - but it doesn't seem to fit right.... Like that will be a side job so you can focus on more hippy git stuff... By hippy git stuff, i mean connection with spiritual stuff... So a career which will allow you to have that balance between spiritual journey / quest and something that allows you to pay the bills...

Hope that resonates with you
Cheers
SB
what a wonderful reading! yes i do have an idea of what i would like to do career wise. also i don't want to be in a job just for money, but i would enjoy more if it is dynamic and provides me with huge potential of growing spiritually through it. when i read this post it seemed like coming straight out of my heart! i still can't believe that you gave me this reading. god bless you my dear! i'll be waiting with open arms to embrace this opportunity when it enters my life. many thanks for reading for me! (((((hugsssss)))))

pageofswords9110

I'll just wait to get some feedback first as i'm not sure if i'm just going off on a tangent...
In terms of becoming more emotionally stable... meditation + journalling.

See if there are certain times of the week, people or situations that 'trigger' you to feel emotionally unstable. If you keep a journal, you might be able to get a bigger picture... The meditation will help focus and give you a little more balance... you may feel less reactive after a meditation. There are literally thousands of guided meditations on youtube, that you could check - pick one that you like and you feel comfortable with.

If all else fails and you're feeling overwhelmed, checking in with a doctor is really important too.

I'll get back to you with a quote soon tho :D

Cheers,
SB

Yes certain situations keep my emotions out of wack. I have alot if anxiety and fear these days. I tried meditation once it calmed me down for the moment. Maybe if I mediate and journaling ill be more centered. This resonates looking forward to reading my quote :)

jillkite

Feedback

Quote: "Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn presented once again, so where you made a faulty choice before you can now make a better one and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought to you" - Course in miracles

Hmmm interesting quote! Obviously from your question there is a sense of ending or parting ways or just not speaking with CR.

Totally. I was not ready to accept that she was ending the friendship. I was trying to hold on rather than let go (I'm a Cancerian.... what to do? ;) ) So we had an attempt to re-open the channels of communication, but once again there is silence after misunderstanding.

I think what I need to learn is that when it's time to let go, it's time to let go. When it's over it's over. A bit like that quote, 'people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.' I think she is in the 'season' category, and I was not ready to accept that, i wanted 'lifetime' because at points she has been an important guide, mentor and teacher for me, as well as friend.

The main themes that came up for me was life lessons, being assertive, and not inviting people into your life that may take advantage of your good nature....

Yes, I think it's a life lesson not to continue to try to have someone in my life when it's no longer beneficial for either of us. I guess it's about the grand life lesson of detachment...

Thanks so much for this reading Starburst, very interesting.

starburst_au

what a wonderful reading! yes i do have an idea of what i would like to do career wise. also i don't want to be in a job just for money, but i would enjoy more if it is dynamic and provides me with huge potential of growing spiritually through it. when i read this post it seemed like coming straight out of my heart! i still can't believe that you gave me this reading. god bless you my dear! i'll be waiting with open arms to embrace this opportunity when it enters my life. many thanks for reading for me! (((((hugsssss)))))

No problems! Glad it resonated for you :D The intuitive bits and pieces were working this morning :p

starburst_au

Totally. I was not ready to accept that she was ending the friendship. I was trying to hold on rather than let go (I'm a Cancerian.... what to do? ;) ) So we had an attempt to re-open the channels of communication, but once again there is silence after misunderstanding.

I think what I need to learn is that when it's time to let go, it's time to let go. When it's over it's over. A bit like that quote, 'people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.' I think she is in the 'season' category, and I was not ready to accept that, i wanted 'lifetime' because at points she has been an important guide, mentor and teacher for me, as well as friend.

Yes, I think it's a life lesson not to continue to try to have someone in my life when it's no longer beneficial for either of us. I guess it's about the grand life lesson of detachment...

Thanks so much for this reading Starburst, very interesting.

No problems, I'm glad that it resonated for you. Also as we are in the mercury retrograde, it's an awesome time to reflect on relationships / friendships. I like what you also said about the season and lifetime stuff to! It's also good for me to digest that as well. :D

starburst_au

Yes certain situations keep my emotions out of wack. I have alot if anxiety and fear these days. I tried meditation once it calmed me down for the moment. Maybe if I mediate and journaling ill be more centered. This resonates looking forward to reading my quote :)

Your quote: " The course of human life is like that of a great river which, by the force of its own swiftness, takes quite new and unforeseen channels where before there was no current - such varied currents and unpremeditated changes are part of God's purpose for our lives.

Life is not an artificial canal to be confined within prescribes channels.

When once this is clearly seen in our own lives, then we shall not be able to be mislead by any mere fabrications. - Rabindranath Tagore

Hmm interesting quote... regarding your emotional stability, I think this quote is about life in general. And how events in your life have impacted on you emotionally and caused emotional trauma and as a result you're experiencing anxiety... I think that you'll be totally capable of overcoming your fears and anxiety - but do seek some professional support so that you can been shown and given some 'tools' to help you do this. I think that once you start addressing the underlying fears / anxiety you have you'll begin to feel more empowered. Perhaps this is part of your life journey? To become a more empowered individual.

Fears and anxiety hold you back from experiencing joy in life, and you're totally deserving of experiencing joy, fun and laughter. Perhaps have a look at some Louise Hay affirmations that you feel comfortable with... Reading these daily, will hopefully help you :D

Hope that resonates for you
Cheers,
SB