A guide for the advanced soul - book of insight

queenxofxwands

Sure thing!

quote: "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
Albert Einstein

Well that's keeping it short and to the point isn't it lol.

I think that you're obviously facing some kind of difficulties with your daughter and I guess this quote feels to me like, your daughter might be a bit 'free' or unshackled from the constraints of society? I think trying to tap into that... and working with her instead of against her.... Otherwise you're just going to but heads... I think there is a sense of you not knowing anything... how could you possibly be on the same level as your daughter...your old and never experienced what she is going through.... HOWEVER you probably have some great advice to kind of sprinkle on her....

I think that extending your hand out a little further and encouraging her that it's safe to trust you, might be away of reconnecting with her... so that eventually some of your own wisdom that you have about life in general....will be passed on to her...

I hope that resonates with you.
Cheers,
SB

Hi, thanks so much! Brilliant quote for the situation, as I believe her problems are caused by restrictions being placed on her, not by me, as I have always encouraged her free spirit, but this, this has confirmed what I thought. You've nailed it with that quote. Many, many thanks, you don't know how relieved I am to have this confirmed. And I shall read her the quote, she will love it :)

zayats

Hey, as I see more people on this thread, I took liberty to ask for a reading too, if you happen to reopen, that is :) I'd like a general, please.