Ivan Milat - Backpack Killer

junethird

The "8" came up with the Lenormand when I think about it too.

May have to start looking at area maps where that forest is or along those lines.

Even the 8th child born to the Milats might be an idea.

Something in the number, but I don't feel it is the number of victims.

How many siblings did he have?
D.o.b?
Age?

8 is the coffin in lenormand
8 is the strength in tarot

Hmmm....

junethird

8 of clubs and spades belong to garden and mountain in lenormand
26 is the book = 8

More victims hiding unkown?

DownUnderNZer

Dream: Anything on Milat.

So, before going to sleep I put it out there on Milat.

Kind of wonder if the questions asked in the threads and at times the answers coming through when looking some things up may have had an influence.

Dreams~

1) Two men stalked me through all these buildings. I was going into one, but caught them at the corner of my eye so decided to go around another way.

I ended up zig zagging through other places. They followed close behind talking about someone being arrested (male) and I think on drug charges. There was a term he used that I have never heard before for the "type" of arrest or charge.

At some point I circled back to this newsagent and food stand thinking they had gone on, but they were soon on my tail again. The one man talking in hushed tones never stopped talking the whole time and he had a quiet voice.

2) Guns and knives in this one and men and women.

Someone was being targeted with a small kid, so protection was offered as there was strong ties... family I think.

The person was still shot at, so it made no difference.

I saw two really happy gay men in this stadium and what looked like a riot or raid that went on between police and civilians in that venue only no game or event. Not too violent but not good either so I got out.

On going out towards this car I see the man that shot the "target" pointing his gun my way, but at everyone. I start running back towards the stadium only to see three females staking me out with guns and knives. I think they were with that man and are killers too.

All of them are trying to kill me! The one with a perm (brown hair) and who has brown skin or a bad tan is slim and short - the most persistent one. The other one is fair skinned and has blonde hair and blue eyes and looks like a teen. Slim too. The third I don't recall.

I actually stood just a few meters from the one with the perm look and I decided to let her shoot me but to duck at the time she fired as maybe it would lessen the bullets impact. This is still with others running around me in a frenzy to escape themselves. I was scared, but done running.

She had that gun with my name on it and was even smiling when she saw me just standing there watching her defenseless. I really was defeated.

That was it.

Will think about these dreams and come back later with my thoughts on them.

DownUnderNZer

I think 14 or 15 kids.

Will have to find out as his dad also came from a large family.

How many siblings did he have?
D.o.b?
Age?

8 is the coffin in lenormand
8 is the strength in tarot

Hmmm....

DownUnderNZer

Still will keep looking. ..any 8 connection.

The "8s" I have found so far are to do with an interview he had on Nov 8th at 8 pm. TV I think.

Nov 8th. 8 pm.

So, maybe there is something in it like a key person or info to pay attention to coming from him.

Will look more later...

26 is the book = 8

DownUnderNZer

Something more...

He said or wrote about "King Henry the 8th" having it right when he cut off two of his wives heads.

"8" in King Henry the 8th.

26 is the book = 8

DownUnderNZer

The Woman In My Dream!!!!

This is the woman that was trying to kill me in my dream last night...

Was looking for a "Sonia" connection, also, "Tony" as that has since come through as well and although no luck with those names (yet) I did find Colleen Ayres.

Never seen or heard of her before, but it is her face I saw. It really has blown me away!

She was murdered too it seems only not by Ivan Milat, but a female named Rachel Evans... with another. According to an unnamed 18 year old, Evans boasted about wanting to be a "serial killer" and also seems to have wrote or written to Milat.

Why her though when she is not a killer or even a victim of Milat?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...milat-court-told/story-fni0cx12-1227325245660

DownUnderNZer

There is actually a Sonia Milat in Australia, but not sure if related.

However, I did read somewhere that most "Milats" in the phone book are related in one way or another so the name is looking hopeful. :)

I had an inkling too. ..

As in to try and see him before he dies is what was whispered to me.

Just got the number 8 with him too and I don't think victims plus the name "Sonia" when I did a close up on his eyes just now.

Need to see if the name means anything as well as to see if more comes through when I can get better time.

DownUnderNZer

Let's see what I found:

His appearance:

BILL MILAT – IVAN’S YOUNGER BROTHER: Ivan was always immaculately dressed. He would never go out with clothes that weren't ironed or washed. His cars were always the same. You would never see Ivan's car a mess.

Good at hiding his true colours:

CAROLINE MILAT – SISTER-IN-LAW: There was nothing, nothing at all odd about Ivan's behaviour. In my mind, Ivan never had a secret side to him. He was a very genuine person, what you see is what you get.
RICHARD MILAT – YOUNGR BROTHER: Oh, well, everybody could have a secret side that you could hide from somebody.

CAROLINE MILAT – SISTER-IN-LAW: We saw a detective car pull up beside us, and this detective saying, your brother has been arrested. And I just put those two together and I just could not believe it. I kept saying, not Ivan, not Ivan. It's just not Ivan, it can't be. Anyone else in this world, but not Ivan. And I just went to pieces. I just crumbled.
BILL MILAT – YOUNGER BROTHER: And I tell you, it knocked me for a six, yeah you know? Because I didn't know, had no idea what was going on.

Confident:

BILL MILAT – YOUNGER BROTHER: He used to like the excitement sort of life, you know? Always sort of, like, wanted to be on the edge. He had no fear. There was nobody. It didn't matter who, he was just absolutely fearless.

Ivan Milat: Photo One.

With this photo and a friendly smiling face like that, it's no wonder he seemed okay.

To me he looks like a "true blue Aussie bloke" or "bloke bloke".

Yet there is something about his eyes. Its not that they are sinister, but a bit piercing. Just wish there was a better photo with his "eyes" as I believe they really are the window to one's soul.

Here, however, I find him to be confident, a bit full of himself, into his appearance yet not overly vain and in the mirror every 5 mins, a bit mischief or a prankster, comfortable in his environment, hard in some ways, likely into the outdoors.

Also, probably outside a lot with the tan, so not working in an office....or with great reluctance.

Not an easy life with all of the lines around his eyes and forehead I reckon. Been around the block so as to say. But as for being a "killer", other then the piercing eyes, not much to go by.

DownUnderNZer

Paul Onions in reference to Ivan Milat (aka Bill).

THE ORDEAL: He changed like Jekyll and Hyde

“It was about an hour into the journey that I noticed Bill’s attitude change like a Jekyll and Hyde character ... I started to feel very nervous ...

Looking at it all...

Different vibes with both photos except for the "feeling" with his eyes...even though taken decades apart.

In a way, like two different people.

I would say he was and can be like that - the Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde type.

Jail I think has brought out the colder and real side of himself, but not the truth.