What is the best book to learn purely divinatory tarot?

The Alchemist

... in your opinion. The kind that leads you to "a blonde woman shows up tomorrow", as opposed to anything psychological/karmic, personal speculation/feelings of the author, lore, etcJ For Waite or Marsaille preferably.

Thank you

Eno

I don't think that one can learn intuition from a book.

I think it would be best to learn first all the facts like lore, kabbalistics, psychology from books. After that came an experimental phase to gain experience and then one day the "divinatory intuition" appears...

The crowned one

Divination is a system. Perfect for a foundation in Tarot. There is no intuition without knowledge so your route is astute.

I recommend in no order:

The Universal History of Numbers: From Prehistory to the Invention of the Computer
The Tarot: History, Symbolism, and Divination
Mystical Origins of the Tarot: From Ancient Roots to Modern Usage
Pictorial Key to the Tarot
The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages
Alchemy and Mysticism: The Hermetic Museum.
Explaining the Tarot: Two Italian Renaissance Essays on the Meaning of the Tarot Pack

This is a good place to start

Zephyros

... in your opinion. The kind that leads you to "a blonde woman shows up tomorrow", as opposed to anything psychological/karmic, personal speculation/feelings of the author, lore, etcJ For Waite or Marsaille preferably.

Thank you

Tarot is an internal process which you then externalize. It deals in abstractions, hence its flexibility. Even if you did find a resource dealing in blond women coming tomorrow, will it always? You have to know how to adapt the different cards to different situations, as there certainly aren't only 78 situations in life, but far more.

The Alchemist

Thank you all.