New Orleans Voodoo Tarot Study Group - Marie Laveau (2)

Pandora MoonRaven

I have been drawn to this card again and again with the light being my focus. I do see it as knowledge but keep pondering two points. The least strong is that the light represents illumination/knowledge of what is to come. Stronger I feel that the light represents what you already know and that passing through the cowry curtain will bring a whole new understanding. That you are going to past one plateau of understanding for a whole new one. It looks dark behind the curtain with mysteries yet known.

This is how the card has been striking me. :eek:)

Grizabella

... I feel that the light represents what you already know and that passing through the cowry curtain will bring a whole new understanding. That you are going to past one plateau of understanding for a whole new one. It looks dark behind the curtain with mysteries yet known.

This is how the card has been striking me. :eek:)

I like this interpretation. I'm going to jot it down and remember it. I'm devoting all my time to learning this deck right now and need a lot of help. I want to learn how to use it well and what you've said of the High Priestess sticks with me. Both my lifetime and my soul symbols in any deck are the High Priestess.