Transparent Oracle study group?

Elendil

Have been reading your posts about this deck (in the Readings section) with fascination!

Sidhe-Ra

As I said some time ago, I will be happy to contribute if there's interest.

Em xx

inanna_tarot

hi folks
I cant commit to anything as I am doing a PDR with the TdM at the mo, and will probably get elf-struck when the Tarot of Sidhe appears on the market, but I'll probably post up some thoughts when I feel drawn to.

I still believe the TO to be one of the very special oracles out there, up there with the Faeries Oracle and Madame Endora, but it does require study and the understanding of the balance of the elements and directions. To some this is already part of their 'repertoire' and so the TO is a 'plug and play' deck, to others this takes getting used to.

Perhaps the SG needs to focus on the overall importance of direction i.e what East/West/South etc means to them, before looking at individual cards?

Mellaenn

The Birthday Fairy whispered in my ear that I will have a Transparent Oracle by the end of this month, so I will join you then. How can I resist when the lovely Sidhe-Ra will be gracing us with her musings and permutations about her own wonderful creation? Yay, Em, thanks for the offer!

In the meantime I'll be following avidly. :grin:

NorthernTigress

I posted a thread on (my interpretation of) the system that the T-O uses. That thread can also be used for general discussions. I've also pmed the Oracles moderators to get an index thread set up.

T-O Study Group is GO!

Golden Moon

I don't own the TO, but I plan to get it in the later. I'd love to stick around and read how everyone sees and interprets this cards. I'd also like to give my 2 cents:D.

rachelcat

I got the TO as part of my holiday gift card extravaganza, and it looks intriguing. And the study group looks tempting! I'll probably be sticking my head and my 2 cents in!

NorthernTigress

Welcome aboard Rachelcat, Goldenmoon. Feel free to jump in anytime. And if anyone has any ideas on what type of subjects to discuss, just post them here.

AngelDancer

Just ordered mine today and would love to be apart of this group.

torontonian69

I'd love to participate