Tarot To Find Out Someone's Sexuality ???

avalonian

Couldn't the question just be something like "would X be interested in a relationship with Y?"

If the answer is yes, then they can proceed and ask them out.

If the answer is no then they don't ask them out. They don't need to know whether the refusal is because of their sexual orientation or because they are just not interested, they just need to know that the answer is "no".

:) :) :)

gregory

Several of us have suggested questions like that - but the OP doesn't seem to want to go that route... It seems to be "is he gay?" or nothing :(

sunstallion

Just want to share with you guys that I didn't have time to do the reading. This guy went to a psychic fair, and the psychics told him that the other guy is a homo, but is not out. If he tries to court him, he could get a chance.

and no, this is not an invading of privacy like someone of you said. People ask for this type of reading all the time like "is he/she good for me ?" that involves 3rd person.

Again, the strict rules is: All readings are CONFIDENTIAL.

EoMg

sunstallion said:

But not psychic readings?

Laura Borealis

sunstallion said:
Just want to share with you guys that I didn't have time to do the reading. This guy went to a psychic fair, and the psychics told him that the other guy is a homo, but is not out. If he tries to court him, he could get a chance.

and no, this is not an invading of privacy like someone of you said. People ask for this type of reading all the time like "is he/she good for me ?" that involves 3rd person.

The psychics called him a homo? Or is this your charming interpretation? Way to be offensive, bro.

gregory

sunstallion said:

A third party who did not ask for a reading has had his privacy invaded by that psychic. Asking "would I be good with this guy" may be fair enough if that's what's asked - as in "would things work out well"; it asks about YOU, not about him. But the guy your friend was asking about has an absolute right to confidentiality too - and not to have his orientation made the subject of snooping by others.

Because people ask for something "all the time" does not make it right.

And yes to EoMg; actually your friend, if he had any regard for privacy, should not have told you what the psychic said - those readings should also be confidential - and yes also to laura_borealis - that derogatory wording is way out of line; was it yours or the psychic's. If the latter - I wouldn't trust a word they said anyhow; they clearly have issues with gays. If yours - you would seem to have issues with your friend's orientation. Does he like being called that ?

sunstallion

EoMg said:
But not psychic readings?

Not sure if you know this or not, even the US government hired psychics to remote viewingly spy on another country. Law enforcement hired psychics to solve their cases.

Is it not invading privacy ? but the details are all confidential. I don't even know specific details.

sunstallion

laura_borealis said:
The psychics called him a homo? Or is this your charming interpretation? Way to be offensive, bro.

homo was my word. I accidentally typed it here.

Cat*

gregory said:
yes also to laura_borealis - that derogatory wording is way out of line; was it yours or the psychic's. If the latter - I wouldn't trust a word they said anyhow; they clearly have issues with gays. If yours - you would seem to have issues with your friend's orientation. Does he like being called that ?
...and even if HE calls HIMSELF by such terms, that doesn't mean YOU get to do the same. Especially not in company like this forum where you have no idea who is actually listenting (and drawing conclusions about both you and him). It's the difference between naming oneself and calling someone else names. Which means, I get to call MYSELF queer, a slut, and a pervert if I feel like it, but no one else gets to talk about me in these terms without my explicit consent.

For the record: I also believe that your friend broke the guy's trust before he even earned it by telling you what the psychic said. What a foundation for a relationship, no matter how long it might be... :rolleyes: Can you imagine the guy asking your friend after several happy months how he decided to try his luck with him in the first place? Can you imagine your friend saying "oh, I was curious to see if you were gay so I asked a psychic"? Would anyone really want to hear that, even if only good things came from it?

KMilliron

Cat* said:
Can you imagine your friend saying "oh, I was curious to see if you were gay so I asked a psychic"? Would anyone really want to hear that, even if only good things came from it?
I'd like to point out that the psychic even confirmed him not being "out" yet.

I am not gay, so I would not know, but doesn't coming out for some people become a big deal? Getting up the courage and support, then appraoching people? Guess what my good anonymous friend, the psychic did that for you, and that guy that's been checking you out is only speeding up the process. I'm sorry, what did you say? You weren't ready for the world to know? Sucks to be you.

THAT has got to be LOADS of awesome. Almost as much awesome as the amounts of sarcasm I am currently using. Poor guy :/