Tarot Shops in Hong Kong?

G6

Anybody know the tarot shops worth a visit in Hong Kong?

🙏🏻

G6

IndigoViolet

Anybody know the tarot shops worth a visit in Hong Kong?

🙏🏻

G6

In Tai Ko mtr station there is a New Age shop that you can get into and they have a very complete set of tarot decks as well as a lot of tarot reference books. But since sometimes they have their room occupied, it is better off that you call them first before you take the mtr, going there, and find out either nobody is around, or their room is occupied.

The site is here: http://www.hknewage.hk

You can try your luck in certain book stores too, but they either only have certain common tarots, and/or they need you to buy everything in a set, packed together with the deck.

Have fun ^_*

IndigoViolet

So you are a tourist? I forgot that there are people who cannot read Chinese..
I'll paste the address below.

The location is quite tricky. You have to find a building that it is quite easy to miss the door if you are not used to it, as I did so for more than once. So you better look for the name of the entry door just above the entrance. You go in, and you need to take the esculator. If you can speak Cantonese, you can try asking the guard inside that building.

Address:
Room 601, 6/F, Eastern Centre, 1065 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong [A1 Exit, Taikoo MTR Station]. (MAP)

Opening hours:
Mondays to Saturdays -- 12:00 noon to 7:30 p.m.
Sundays & Public Holidays -- CLOSED
** Please note the special announcement on our opening hours! **

Tel:
852-31840974

Fax:
852-28384663

Whatsapp (Message only):
852-68572939

G6

So you are a tourist? I forgot that there are people who cannot read Chinese..
I'll paste the address below.

The location is quite tricky. You have to find a building that it is quite easy to miss the door if you are not used to it, as I did so for more than once. So you better look for the name of the entry door just above the entrance. You go in, and you need to take the esculator. If you can speak Cantonese, you can try asking the guard inside that building.

Address:
Room 601, 6/F, Eastern Centre, 1065 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong [A1 Exit, Taikoo MTR Station]. (MAP)

Opening hours:
Mondays to Saturdays -- 12:00 noon to 7:30 p.m.
Sundays & Public Holidays -- CLOSED
** Please note the special announcement on our opening hours! **

Tel:
852-31840974

Fax:
852-28384663

Whatsapp (Message only):
852-68572939

Thanks for the info. Yes, I only speak English unfortunately. The website has an English language option. Thanks for the tip looks like a good resource.

IndigoViolet

Thanks for the info. Yes, I only speak English unfortunately. The website has an English language option. Thanks for the tip looks like a good resource.

You are welcome, and in case you cannot tell where the entrance is, I circled the entrance here:

http://imgur.com/874pEop