Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Ostara Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

kazandoryu 
Resident

Thank you for the update, Madrigal! It's a long wait but let's hope it's worth it!
Top   #71
Citizen

GlitterNova 
Citizen

Preordered this after spotting it in my recommendations on Amazon. I've only seen a couple of card images but I'm so impressed with those that I'm wiling to give this one a go nearly sight unseen! Hopefully it's released soon.
Top   #72
Resident

duck8 
Resident

OMG, I cant wait to see the new version of the deck. Hopefully, it will be in good quality since the pre-order price is kinda low for a beautiful deck like that.
Top   #73
Citizen

MadeiraDarling 
Citizen

I'm so excited (and so grateful to see that this deck has POC on some of the cards)
Top   #74
Citizen

GlitterNova 
Citizen

There's been an update! Barnes and Noble now has this on pre-order with a release date of April 28th. Hopefully Amazon will be shipping it out on that date too. Only a little bit longer than a month away!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/osta...=9780764352829
Top   #75
Citizen

Dogs&Coffee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterNova View Post
There's been an update! Barnes and Noble now has this on pre-order with a release date of April 28th. Hopefully Amazon will be shipping it out on that date too. Only a little bit longer than a month away!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/osta...=9780764352829
It should. Barnes and Noble's dirty little secret is that they're an Affiliate of amazon. All online sales are done via Amazon. That's why they don't price match in store.
Top   #76
Citizen

Sassyinkpen 
Citizen

I was just reading up on the Ostara Tarot (because I'm in love with it and just pre-ordered on Amazon for the new release), and saw someone mention that the original print run would be the only one with the full-bleed borderless effect, and that future runs would have a border. Does anyone know if this newest printing is going to have a border or not?

Those comments were over a year old, so things could have changed since then. I'll be so sad if they have changed the look from the cards you can see on-line right now. It's one of the nicest border treatments I've ever seen - borderless but not borderless, and it somehow gave them a very expansive feel.
Top   #77
Citizen

avalonian 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyinkpen View Post
I was just reading up on the Ostara Tarot (because I'm in love with it and just pre-ordered on Amazon for the new release), and saw someone mention that the original print run would be the only one with the full-bleed borderless effect, and that future runs would have a border. Does anyone know if this newest printing is going to have a border or not?

Those comments were over a year old, so things could have changed since then. I'll be so sad if they have changed the look from the cards you can see on-line right now. It's one of the nicest border treatments I've ever seen - borderless but not borderless, and it somehow gave them a very expansive feel.
If you go to the Schiffer site there's a "look inside" link to view inside the book and the card images don't seem to have a white borde, they look like the originals - might be worth emailing them to ask.

Top   #78
Citizen

Sassyinkpen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonian View Post
If you go to the Schiffer site there's a "look inside" link to view inside the book and the card images don't seem to have a white borde, they look like the originals - might be worth emailing them to ask.

Ooooo! Thanks! It certainly looks like they have kept the borders the same as the old cards. On the other hand I think I see a couple of cards that have changed from the walkthrough I saw. But I don't think that's necessarily A Bad Thing
Top   #79
Citizen

Dogs&Coffee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyinkpen View Post
Ooooo! Thanks! It certainly looks like they have kept the borders the same as the old cards. On the other hand I think I see a couple of cards that have changed from the walkthrough I saw. But I don't think that's necessarily A Bad Thing
Changes? Like what?
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.