Good astrology deck

Spiffo

Just an aside; Tabula Mundi, and MMM's other deck, Rosetta, are both available as Apps for phones/pads of various persuasions. They both come with the respective accompanying books, which makes them an utter bargain. In Mel's Book of Seshet, there is a very handy Astrology section.

Rachx

Thank you Nemia - decision made - an early birthday present (my birthdays in September teehee) [emoji23]

Rachx

Ooooooof 34 dollars shipping too! Arghh 104 dollars or £80 - that's a lot. I might just stick to the one you can buy in the fools dog app X

Rachx

Just bought via Fools Dog App - no shipping required. It's a lovely deck. Wow. No doubt I will want the physical deck in my mitts pretty soon but this will work I think xxxx

Rachx

Just an aside; Tabula Mundi, and MMM's other deck, Rosetta, are both available as Apps for phones/pads of various persuasions. They both come with the respective accompanying books, which makes them an utter bargain. In Mel's Book of Seshet, there is a very handy Astrology section.

Thanks Spiffo - just bought the Tabula Mundi deck via Fools Dog- means I can read anywhere- standing up on the train! Blimey wow it is truly gorgeous. Such good advice to get this deck. May my learning commence xxx

Nemia

That's a great idea. I'll check that out, too, for the Rosetta.

EmceeDirector

I have the Tabula Mundi app and it is fabulous!
Readings wherever I go!!
Good luck!
Emcee

Rachx

Thanks into page 19 of the book already [emoji4]