Astro~Twist Spread~ Tech Thread

lunalafey

What was the question???

I have only scratched the surface of adding in my natal planets, so I'm not able to answer questions about that. Adding the Natal will be a new thing for me, so I'm watching you!
For those newer to astrology, natal etc. This is something that can be worked on throughout the year.
I'd like the house/cards up at least, and once that's done we can expand, and target particular house we each had that gave us trouble. I'd also like for each of us to point out something in the spread that was the ultimate WOW for us....but that will come later. Also, any other ideas of a particular focus...do tell.
I'm delightfully overloaded with what is emerging.

Again- (really can't say it enough) thanks for taking on this study. Being able to see so many readings all at once and hearing your comments has given so much more to this spread than I could have imagined.

WhiteRaven

I still have all the "trines" and "square" this and that and opposition this and that to intertwine into the annual thing...sigh I just did the simple influence of the planet sitting in that particular house at the time of my birth...

This is when I wish that at 18, when my interest was perked for Astology, that I had stuck with it. Now, it's a garble to me...totally blows over my head...course, there's a lot of that now a days.... :(

Like I told you, I'm going no where near the month to month. Nope..not this girl over here. I'll play around with the annual when I get some more time...but that's about as far as this chickie is going to go.

starsongs

This looks like a really good spread and an interesting study.. Phoenix Rising told me about it, so I came over here to have a look.. Then, began thinking I may not be able to keep up every month..but guess its worth a try..

I’d love to participate too, though not certain I understand entirely what to do yet, but do grasp the part below..LOL..will read more closely and try to figure the rest out, and do the Annual spread as soon as I can.

My name is Sarah

Sun is in Pisces,
Moon is in Taurus,
Taurus is Rising

Soul and Personality cards are The Empress III and The World XXI

Current Personal year card is The Hanged Man (hidden element of the above natal archetypes) I've calculated the year by birth-date. It will change February 22, 2005 into a Death year

Using the Ancestral Path Tarot, the cards are (also using natal placements)

Sagittarius.....The Magician (8th house cusp, Chiron)
Capricorn......3 of Staves (9th and 10th house cusps)
Aquarius........King of Staves (11th house cusp, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter all in 10th)
Pisces..........The Chariot (intercepted in 11th, Sun)
Aries............2 of Swords (12th house cusp, North Node)
Taurus.........The High Priestess (Moon in 12th, Ascending)
Gemini.........8 of Staves (2nd house cusp)
Cancer.........6 of Staves (3rd and 4th house cusps, Uranus in 2nd)
Leo.............Queen of Sacred Circles (5th house cusp, Pluto in 4th)
Virgo...........9 of Sacred Circles (intercepted in 5th, Saturn)
Libra...........2 of Sacred Circles (6th house cusp, Mars, Neptune, South Node)
Scorpio.........Ace of Sacred Circles (7th house cusp)

lunalafey

Welcome starsongs~
It will be interesting to compare notes, for I too deal with the Empress and A death year...

You will want to start with the HP in the first house/Taurus.
Take these three elements and read them together.
Then there is something I have been calling the shadow cards & rulers; and those are the ones that take the sign of the house, in your case Taurus, would be Hierphant, and add it's planetary ruler, Venus, and the Major card associated with Venus would be Empress....heehee. great start! There's your Soul/Personality card...gives this combination extra umph! Personality card in the house of personality- heehee...

mooncat2

:)

Hello starsongs - welcome to ze BIG TWIST - have you tied up in knots in no time.

Lots of fun and very revealing.

starsongs

Hi lunalefey and mooncat2 :)

Thanks for the welcome..yeah, I'm already tied up! hehehe...

Luna, what is HP? I'm feeling pretty dense about now! lol

PS. It will be interesting to compare notes about Emporess and a death year!

starsongs

WhiteRaven

starsongs said:
Hi lunalefey and mooncat2 :)

Thanks for the welcome..yeah, I'm already tied up! hehehe...

Luna, what is HP? I'm feeling pretty dense about now! lol

starsongs

High Priestess...your rising sign goes in the first house.

starsongs

WhiteRaven said:
High Priestess...your rising sign begins in the first house.

Thanks White Raven!!, oh...geez...LOL

Melvis

Hi, all!

And welcome, newcomers to the Twist!

I want to apologize for being so absent lately...I work retail, so it's a bit chaotic at this time of year! Six days a week, 10+ hours a day, yada, yada, yada. I'm not complaining, mind you -- I actually enjoy it! :D But I get home at night and my brain is a bit fried, so the Twist is a bit much for me to handle right now!

After the holidays I plan to dig in, though! Until then I'll keep up as I can!

Happy Holidays!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

lunalafey

NATALS-

As I mentioned I have not quite gotten to the Natal part of this spread- but for me, I'm a bit of a spacial visual type and to be able to see the wheel in it's entirety....I'd love to see actual natals.
SO- anyone willing to submit thier info for study purposes, I have started an account at www.astro.com for all participants to access our natals.
If you would like to add your natal to the collection please give me a PM and I will give you the login information.
Members that are part of this study group will be the only ones using this account for this study.

ALSO- I'm working on a template for this reading- It will be in the form of a wheel with spaces for the houses, cards and the planets, etc. Information that is constant will already be in the template. One just needs to fill in the blanks according to the throw. If anyone is interested in having a copy of one of these, PM me and when I finish it I can send one your way.