Knight of Swords and music

Emsie

What kind of music does the Knight of Swords refer to?

It's a pretty harsh card in my opinion, so I think it's definitely not a genre that is light and relaxing. :D

Maybe rock and/or heavy metal?

Thoughtful

Something fast paced, how about Ride of the Valkyries :)

Emsie

Something fast paced, how about Ride of the Valkyries :)

Ha, this is a good one! :D The figure on the card also looks like one of them. Except that it's a man.

Lynzz

What about Willian Tell Overature?!

PAMUYA

Rap came to mind, for a Knight the message would be unfiltered.

werewolfmoon

The first thing that came to mind was DubStep or something ravey, otherwise I can see him liking experimental Jazz, the kind that sounds like pots and pans falling down the stairs.

lua

Rap came to mind, for a Knight the message would be unfiltered.

I originally thought of dance, techno etc but then you saw you had said Rap and that makes perfect sense. Maybe the page or knight of wands like rave a bit more. :)

WalesWoman

Knight of Swords is the player, rather than the writer.

Jazz, also maybe electronic, synthesized Techno music... cutting edge, edgy type sound. Or something airy and light, woodwinds (the kind of instruments that use air to make sound) Heavy Metal

I can see rapping and also some of the punk-deth-rock, what ever it is my son plays, some of it is very harsh, in sound and lyrics, especially if the message in the music is about justice or some commentary critical of the times or things like that.

JoyousGirl

First thought was techno because it's so rapid a beat. Then "head banging" came to mind followed by rock music - he's got the stance of someone at a rock concert with his arm up.