When to Read Houses

CosmicBeing

Fish sits on the house of Tree. This tells me slow but steady growth. I can live with that.

I was hesitant to read the Scythe as a "harvest" of money. I try to stick with a more narrow set of meanings. I do admit to stretching things a bit from time to time.

And the hubby just got notice this week of an insurance payout from a life insurance policy that an out-of-state bank held on his parents who passed away years ago. It isn't a lot of money but a very nice surprise!

Thank you sincerely for your help, CosmicBeing. Much appreciated. :)

No problem. Happy my viewpoint of the cards were helpful!

It is cool that possibly scythe in house of fish is manifesting since your husband wasn't expecting this extra money to be coming into the household until he was informed that the policy was paying out.

Tree is a spirituality house too... if I remember correctly Tree is linked to shamanism (also our ancestors..which could be a mediumship thing).

Village Witch

Tree is a spirituality house too... if I remember correctly Tree is linked to shamanism (also our ancestors..which could be a mediumship thing).

Oh wow! I fall in love with Lenormand more and more each day.

I just read through three of my Lenormand books. Time to start again.

CosmicBeing

Oh wow! I fall in love with Lenormand more and more each day.

I just read through three of my Lenormand books. Time to start again.

I like Lenormand because it's just a straight sentence....tarot is not like that. Tarot has so many levels.