HOF 1 : The Queen of the Golden Bough

pastel_sab

When I first saw her, I told myself. My God she looks greedy. (reflection ? :joke:) She doesn’t look at me in the eyes, she has many jewellery and a fancy crown, and I feel she keep all to herself and that everybody looks afraid of her. Then I read the description in the book and I see, she is the queen of healing ? What a surprise !
Then I saw in the book “World of faery” that her crown represents mistletoe, the plant of healing and creativity. And the veil she is wearing separates mind and body.
So this fine lady appears in my reading when I feel divided about a situation. My body is screaming yes while my head is saying no.

I’m curious what everybody thinks of her ? Because I still have mixed feelings about her.

Alta

I drew her for you this morning and I had to sit with her for a long time, as she stayed very silent at first.

To me she did not appear as you describe in your post, but rather thoughtful, almost somewhat sad. But she had the appearance too of a great sense of reality, of solidity.

Finally she showed me tears and showed me that letting your sorrow out in tears or other real form is 'cleansing' as I said it, that could also be called 'healing'.

She also showed me the progression from losing your own real solid self to loss and past pain (so I said wraith-like, or lost in memories and feelings) and becoming more 'solid' in the sense of being more present in the here and now. I'll have to check the book meaning, but that was what I felt she communicated when I drew her for you this morning.

Alta

pastel_sab

Finally she showed me tears and showed me that letting your sorrow out in tears or other real form is 'cleansing' as I said it, that could also be called 'healing'.

So she is sad, that explain it.

She also showed me the progression from losing your own real solid self to loss and past pain and becoming more 'solid' in the sense of being more present in the here and now.

Yes I can very much see why she said that about me :) Thank you