Early sign-up for January Faery Seekers Circle

Alta

darkbookworm13 said:
Please sign me up as well, I am intrigued and excited to participate in this. I am curious though, would we be posting our readings online and with the help of a partner? I have never done this and am unsure what I would be doing

>_< don't want to mess it up at all
Hi darkbookworm13!

When the partners are assigned, I open a reading thread for each pair. Each person then reads for their partner and gives feedback within the thread.

Yes, these are public readings, we learn from each other.
One exception: if the reading becomes deeply personal, part of the reading and part of the feedback may be PMd. However, please post to the thread that you did this.

Other questions?

Alta

elvenstar

I'm back and we want to play :)

Alta

Hi elvenstar!

I saw a post by you yesterday and was pleased to see you around again! :)

Alta

diosadreams

Thanks for the message.
Sign me up. Can't wait to get into the fae for the new year.
Helena xx

BlueDragonfly

Oh Yay! Sign me up, please, Alta!

I've missed reading in this circle! :)

Alta

Hi diosadreams, Hi BlueDragonfly!!

Glad to see you both here. It is fun to look ahead to the new year with something we like doing. :heart:

Alta

darkbookworm13

Thank you Alta, that helps a lot. Can't wait to be a part of this, very excited.

geminiwoman

I'm in, sounds fun!

I am super new to the faeries, haven't even really seen all the cards yet but I have both decks and would love the chance to play and get to know them better.

Alta

geminiwoman said:
I'm in, sounds fun!

I am super new to the faeries, haven't even really seen all the cards yet but I have both decks and would love the chance to play and get to know them better.
Welcome geminiwoman.

You might want to take a quiet moment and go through the deck you plan to use for this exchange. :)

Alta

geminiwoman

Oh, I've done that :) I just mean I haven't been using them long yet, so the personal relationships with the cards are not all established yet.