Best Pictorial Key for the pictures?

Richard

Now I want to see the same images, with the symbols but no characters or people in them ... the background, the scales, the money dropping :) .

:bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed: I could do it, but it would be expensive. :D

roppo

So you want good quality scannings of the drawings of PKT? Once I uploaded a set from 1922 editions to my blog, but recently the blog itself died due to the ISP's policy. The set is still in my PC and I can upoload them to my website. Okay, please wait, perhaps an hour or two.

Richard

So you want good quality scannings of the drawings of PKT? Once I uploaded a set from 1922 editions to my blog, but recently the blog itself died due to the ISP's policy. The set is still in my PC and I can upoload them to my website. Okay, please wait, perhaps an hour or two.
Roppo, I remember those excellent scans. I downloaded them to my PC, but they got lost when I upgraded to a new operating system. Recently, I tried to find them on the internet but couldn't. Thanks for uploading them again!

Laura Borealis

You are amazing, thank you!

Babalon Jones

Now I want to see the same images, with the symbols but no characters or people in them ... the background, the scales, the money dropping :) .

Yes, this!

Laura Borealis

I gave it a whirl. I don't think the scales and money are necessary though. The arrangement of the suit symbols already suggests a scale and falling coins.

Please forgive the obvious cloning of the background, but there was so little in the original I had to make do :) And I didn't want to spend too much time on it - not that you aren't worth it! :laugh:

Just to keep things tidy, from now on I'd rather keep the altered cards in the other thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=230650

Attachments

• 6 of Pentacles for ravenest.jpg
    6 of Pentacles for ravenest.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 154

Richard

The stage and backdrop may actually enhance the design and make it more Pixie-ish, but the scales and coins add an uncharacteristic surrealistic tone which is distracting and superfluous. However, while the backdrops may work for the stage cards, the backgrounds of the non-stage cards may not work nearly as well.

It is making me think that it may be unnecessary to include the aces in the process. Even the aces in the TdM are usually entirely different from the other pips. The PCS aces are already very GD-ish anyhow.

ravenest

I gave it a whirl. I don't think the scales and money are necessary though. The arrangement of the suit symbols already suggests a scale and falling coins.

Please forgive the obvious cloning of the background, but there was so little in the original I had to make do :) And I didn't want to spend too much time on it - not that you aren't worth it! :laugh:

Just to keep things tidy, from now on I'd rather keep the altered cards in the other thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=230650

Now the whole card (as the original) is reminding me of ' Hole in the Bucket' by Spearhead :) .... (not the youtube version - wrong link; the vimeo one )

(just got an idea for a new tarot game ! )