Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

pdmishh 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Okay so I am not sure how to answer this because I don't want to mislead you. I got the 4 of wands and Hierophant. So that could mean he wants a relationship with you, but if he is not in your life I am hesitant to say that because it could also mean he is in a relationship with someone else. I am sorry if it's the latter. What do you think?

I am so happy about that reading about the jobs, thanks!

Q: What advice do my guides want to give me with regards to my current situation at work?
haha thanks, it's a rather confusing situation...but I get the picture; those cards make it loud and clear to me that he's taken.

King of Pentacles & Page of Pentacles

Just be honest with what you need to do but continue to consternate on your work; you are resourceful- you can rely on yourself to figure something out!

Q: Any other advice my Guides would like me to know?
Top   #51
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
haha thanks, it's a rather confusing situation...but I get the picture; those cards make it loud and clear to me that he's taken.

King of Pentacles & Page of Pentacles

Just be honest with what you need to do but continue to consternate on your work; you are resourceful- you can rely on yourself to figure something out!

Q: Any other advice my Guides would like me to know?
Thank you for that advice, and I understand what I need to do completely.

Your advice: Knight pents/ace pents - slow down and tend to all the little details that are necessary and do not slack off or think about giving up if you are tired because with that ace pents you have a great new prosperous opportunity at your fingertips

Q: Advice from my guides on my finances?
Top   #52
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Q: Advice from my guides on my finances?
RWS - V of Cups & IX of Wands

It's no point in crying/regretting every time you have to spend money or for past financial mistakes (or stuff that now you think that you shouldn't have spent on). Defending your wallet at all cost is good as long as you don't go to extremes, what must be spent, must be spent, you've got potentials for financial gain or saving, but you gotta look past regret and fear to see them.

---

Q: I'll steal your q, advice from my Guides on my finances?
Top   #53
Citizen

GloriJ 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
---

Q: I'll steal your q, advice from my Guides on my finances?

Knight of cups. Page of Cups.

Fear not because you will do well. Consider all your options and trust yourself.

Q. How does J feel about me calling him "my love"?
Top   #54
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriJ View Post
Knight of cups. Page of Cups.

Fear not because you will do well. Consider all your options and trust yourself.

Q. How does J feel about me calling him "my love"?
4 swords/8 wands - hmmmm, I am not sure on this one so gonna go with my gut here and say maybe he didn't like it at first but he is moving toward liking it

Q: How is T going to react to my texts and our tentative date tomorrow?
Top   #55
Citizen

moodclad 
Citizen

Quote:
Q: How is T going to react to my texts and our tentative date tomorrow?
Guess this will actually be a how did ....

Judgement and 7 of Pents

Sudden and unexpected response that then actually takes awhile to manifest into something; a slow "let's see how things go" (not take charge/ razzle-dazzle kinda thing).

What is the best way for me to proceed with X regarding the friend-request?
Top   #56
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodclad View Post
Guess this will actually be a how did ....

Judgement and 7 of Pents

Sudden and unexpected response that then actually takes awhile to manifest into something; a slow "let's see how things go" (not take charge/ razzle-dazzle kinda thing).

What is the best way for me to proceed with X regarding the friend-request?
Feedback: Yes we ended up going on our date, and I can see why the 7 pents is in the reading, thanks

2 pentacles/Death = I think maybe you should follow what your gut is saying on this, because something is not going to end well in this situation I am afraid

Q: What will be the outcome of my meeting tomorrow?
Top   #57
Citizen

moodclad 
Citizen

Quote:
Q: What will be the outcome of my meeting tomorrow?
(You got a 7oP thing goin')

7 of Pents and The Sun

It's going to be a slow moving process, but alot of the ground work is already been done and it's just a waiting game (so not much is gonna actually happen) - but what comes out of the process is going to be fabulous.

How does X need from me?
Top   #58
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodclad View Post
(You got a 7oP thing goin')

7 of Pents and The Sun

It's going to be a slow moving process, but alot of the ground work is already been done and it's just a waiting game (so not much is gonna actually happen) - but what comes out of the process is going to be fabulous.

How does X need from me?
Ace pentacles/10 swords - X needs you to show that you will stand by them and not hurt them when things get rough or while they are going through a rough time

Q: What advice do my guides want to give me on how to proceed in my relationship with X?
Top   #59
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
Ace pentacles/10 swords - X needs you to show that you will stand by them and not hurt them when things get rough or while they are going through a rough time

Q: What advice do my guides want to give me on how to proceed in my relationship with X?
Two swords - 5 coins

These cards suggest being careful in your decision making that you include yourself in the plan and not leave yourself out in the cold. Look after your own needs and respect yourself highly then the decision about what to do will be effortless.

- what advice do my guides want to give me about how to proceed in my relationship with C?
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.