Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Strength - seven of coins

Centre into your feeling of energy and vitality and invest in this with sincerity and leave all the rest to be discovered... Just come from your strengths and give your best into these dates.

- what was the purpose of me being in his life thus far?
7 pents/2 wands - to show him there is more to life than what he has known in the past

Q: What will be the outcome as far as getting a new job from one of the few job applications I've sent out recently?
Top   #71
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
7 pents/2 wands - to show him there is more to life than what he has known in the past

Q: What will be the outcome as far as getting a new job from one of the few job applications I've sent out recently?
Heirophant - king cups
Actually this is looking great Deb! You will find a warm and inclusive response from a living gentleman who will bring the order of tradition around you to assist you into a new position

- how did he feel when I told him about my commitment to my PhD?
Top   #72
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Heirophant - king cups
Actually this is looking great Deb! You will find a warm and inclusive response from a living gentleman who will bring the order of tradition around you to assist you into a new position

- how did he feel when I told him about my commitment to my PhD?
3 swords/Emperor - he did not like it for some reason...I want to say he feels like he won't have control over you anymore if you go off and do this

Q: What do my guides say is my purpose for being in X's life?
Top   #73
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
3 swords/Emperor - he did not like it for some reason...I want to say he feels like he won't have control over you anymore if you go off and do this

Q: What do my guides say is my purpose for being in X's life?
Temperance - 8 cups

Holding him and letting him become new all at once, so letting go and giving him room to breathe and blossom. There is a divine surrender that brings the best out in life between you with this

FB: you are amazingly correct!! He was so sad when I told him. I didn't want to go that way as I knew I had told him my focus was us but then I didn't get another job I'd applied for and he broke things off with me so I accepted the enrolment. Very correct!

- how can I help him feel happy about me doing my Phd?
Top   #74
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Temperance - 8 cups

Holding him and letting him become new all at once, so letting go and giving him room to breathe and blossom. There is a divine surrender that brings the best out in life between you with this

FB: you are amazingly correct!! He was so sad when I told him. I didn't want to go that way as I knew I had told him my focus was us but then I didn't get another job I'd applied for and he broke things off with me so I accepted the enrolment. Very correct!

- how can I help him feel happy about me doing my Phd?
I hope you are right about a job coming up.

4 pents/King cups - stick to your plan and don't budge on it just cause he isn't happy about it is what I think this is saying, let him be emotional all he wants and if he wants to have a say in your choices then he will have to step up and be the King of Cups to earn that right I am a bit harsh LOL

Q: Advice from my guides on whatever they feel I need right now?
Top   #75
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
I hope you are right about a job coming up.

4 pents/King cups - stick to your plan and don't budge on it just cause he isn't happy about it is what I think this is saying, let him be emotional all he wants and if he wants to have a say in your choices then he will have to step up and be the King of Cups to earn that right I am a bit harsh LOL

Q: Advice from my guides on whatever they feel I need right now?
Nine cups / high priestess

Your internal movements of soul are the desires for your life that you are meant to follow. So, listen to them. You are being blessed! Honour your passage through this world, your journey as sacred and good

FB: I hope the job comes together well too! And thank-you !! I TOTALLY agree re the decision to go forward with my plan... I have to live MY journey. i don't get why he's so sad / scared about that... Will hopefully find out some day

- not sure how to ask this - did he want to break it off with me or was he given no alternative?
Top   #76
Citizen

GloriJ 
Citizen

Quote:
- not sure how to ask this - did he want to break it off with me or was he given no alternative?

Page of Swords. Age of Swords, Rx.

He decided by himself but regrets it. He is having a hard time admitting that.

Q: Is it over with M?
Top   #77
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriJ View Post
Page of Swords. Age of Swords, Rx.

He decided by himself but regrets it. He is having a hard time admitting that.

Q: Is it over with M?
8 coins - 6 swirds

No it seems there is better time ahead with the benefit of some work together

- how does he deal with his regret about me/us?
Top   #78
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen

Double post
Top   #79
Citizen

crystalrose 
Citizen

Quote:
8 coins - 6 swirds

No it seems there is better time ahead with the benefit of some work together

- how does he deal with his regret about me/us?
4 of wands/queen of swords

He puts his feelings to the side and at least appreciates the good times you did have. He still respects you and wants to continue the relationship platonically, just not on as deep of an emotional level as it was before.

If I purchase X, how will I like it?
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.