daily faeries oracle

Chubby Mummy

Ok so hopefully this will work out...we choose a card from our faeries oracle, and without looking in the book we describe what we see, and then compare it to the actual meaning in the book and apply it to our daily situation...and of course take its advice... I know this sounds long-winded, but we can be as brief or as long as we want...

If you want to add anything else, feel free and also commenting on other peoples daily card is really helpful in understanding the faeries oracle better...

Ill start..in a new post!!

xxxx
cm

Chubby Mummy

The Maiden...(14)

I didnt expect this...Ive had my faeries oracle for about a week and a half and the only cards I kept getting were the Pook, the Glanconer and the Singer of Healing...Maybe their message has finally got through to me!

Well the Maiden looks a bit like my daughter...the chubby chops, cute face and fringe!! I think, to me, this card is telling me to enjoy life, as if i was a child, with innocence and not let worries bring me down... Perhaps this card is telling me theres a lot of joy round the corner just waiting for me...

Well, after looking in the book I can see that Im not far off!! New beginnings and growth...a promise for a better future!! I think that perhaps this is a card which can be compared to the sun... of pure joy and hope!!!

Ive been having a really rough time with my hubby recently and weve started to patch things up and I really am hoping things will start to look up pretty soon..this card confirms it to me!!!

xxxx
cm

sagitarian

Dear Chubby,

I love the maiden, but then again, Froud said himself that "The Maiden" is the most beloved faerie in the fae lands.
When I've had this card before in the past, more often then not, it was more just her energy hangin out, letting me know she's playing with me, or close by, maybe playing with my children. I've never really "got" a message from her persay, except just a simple "hello, i'm out playing today".

For my daily card...
shuffles...

35 The Faun ~

To me this card is all about energy, chakra points, and clarity. It reminds me of water, when it's in between liquid and ice, just barely forming ickles. Or even an ice sculpture. The "coldness" is because it's "fresh" or new...cold, dark, but comforting and calm. The sudden splash of white light is the pure energy, a sign that only something this pure can be touched by this "bright" of light. I see the faun in almost every singer card (and plus a few). He is the heart of the purity or the core of the "angelic" fae realm...purity of energy.

To me this card has always meant, calling upon pure energy in your spiritual work for purposes that it is needed, in a good way. A way for the faeries to tell you (or confirm) that the energy work that you are doing is in effect, and working, extremely well. It's a way for them to "give you their blessing" or approval in the reasons why you are calling upon this energy. It has shown up before as a message of "your prayers are being answered, but everything is still in the process". It's come up when the energy all around is "high", for example, during the week of halloween. In general, it's a message of "spiritual energy is very high". As for a "personal" reading, it would depend on the other cards, and the placement of this one.

As for what it means today, in relation to my life, I couldn't tell you, except that my husband returns home later this afternoon from a buisness trip. He's been gone since tuesday (of this week) so only a few days gone (but this isn't "spritual" at all. That is the only "significant" thing that i know of that is going on "today". It would be too soon for it to be significant of any holidays, wiccan or christian (as those are the only holidays i know about and celebrate). I haven't done any spiritual work as of late, and i don't recall doing any prayer work either. So as for confirmation of spiritual work, I can't think of any, but that's not to say, something won't rise this weekend.

I don't know what the book says. I remember a long time ago, here and there I used to look up cards in the book, and I always felt a over hang of disappointment thinking, "I don't understand what this card means, but that's not what it feels like either". In the end, it would just leave me more confused, and frusturated. So I learned to put the book on the shelf, and to learn my faeries messages through listening carefully. This takes time and practice, but eventually, you'll be able to tune the messages in loud and clear...and it always takes some time to get to know a new deck! So i won't be adding in the books definition in my daily posts, but i'm happy to post what I do draw, and some insight into other people's daily pulls.

This was a lot of fun, thanks!
Sagitarian

FaeryGodmother

Whenever I get the Faun, I always think of the saying "We do without doing and everything gets done". Actually I think that is from the book, but it sticks in my head anyway. :D

My card for today is.....Ekstasis. Just looking at Ekstasis makes me feel bright and uplifted. The message I get is everything is as it should be. Life might not be perfect from the point of view I'm seeing it from but it is according to the Big Picutre. Even the problems and worries I'm facing are Right because its part of the Story of Life. Ekstasis's wide open arms are asking me to embrace life and enjoy living.

FGM

Chubby Mummy

59. The Bodacious Bodach

oooooooooo....this faery looks likes he's up to something no good. Creeping around, planning, scheming in the dark... Oh well im not sure how this applies to my day except tonight i have my husbands mothers birthday dinner (who by the way has caused trouble between me and my husband many a times...and recently it all come to a head)...my plan for the evening is to drink all i can so that im so senseless i wont even realise shes in the same room as me! (yes thats how much i despise her!!) If thats a dark plan, well I suppose thats it...

oooooooooooh
after reading the interpretation, well it sounds like my mother in law!! The meddling bia--h!!! She reckons we should be grateful for her washing the plates (despite the fact that she broke 1-2 plates and made a muddy puddle with her feet on the floor around the sink and dripped water all around and inside the cupboards...and she doesnt understand why im not happy!! She has been spreading things about me that ive said, some i havent said, a bit of salt n pepper...omg...this sounds just like her!! lol

hahaha the bodach doesnt notice hints....tell me about it!!!

So Ive basically got to be firm and clear about things. Right. Ive got 5 hours before I go to the restaurant to tonight and see her...I think Ill start with the baileys and then Ill stagger my way to the vodka ... hopefully Ill be clear enough by then.

Sorted!

xx
cm

September Pixie

15 - The Journeyman

This little guy is one that I did NOT expect to pull today.. so lets see what he has to say to me...

"My little Pixie... to truly be happy you must stop carrying so much STUFF with you! You don't need anything but yourself in life to find happieness.. let all of your troubles and worries go.. send them to the heavens in a bubble and skip along the path of life and I must insist .. step on the head of a helping friend when you can to get a boost for yourself esteem"..

step on their head, I ask?

"ok ok, well not really but you understand the meaning.. let them give you a lift.. not to mention.. you ordered some pretty new cards last week.. perhaps one or two will join you today.. and may that journey be blessed too!"

I must admit, I chuckled a bit at the 'step on the head of a friend' remark.. it was a pleasure to see him today :D

Chubby Mummy

39. Losgunna

Oh well the first impression I got is wow shes so beautiful...then I saw her weird reptile feet and thought...oh does this mean things are not as they seem? There some evil looking faery seemingly laughing at her while she's dreaming away...imagining she is beautiful...hmmm...could this be how people percieve me??

Lets see...

"Sunken treasure, Discovery of self, Adventure"

Oh shes a frog queen...!! Oh that must be good, right??

"...potential hidden by misunderstandings...also suggesting a soothing hot bath, (i have the water running as Im typing and filling it up with seduction bubble bath by virgin vie - absolutely gorgeous...!!) and kiss the frog!"

Well I dont know if Im going to be kissing frogs tonight at my kung fu class, my hubby might get upset...(or maybe a quick one he wont notice...come to mama jet li...)

Ok this is how I see it now...that I should basically not let opportunities go past me and sieze the day. If I do see a frog which may be potential prince to take him to the toilets and give him a good de-reptiling...

Yay! I guess I have loads to look forward to then!!

xx
cm

sagitarian

19 The Sage

Hahaha...so many personal relations to this card, and some I can't admit (what is it with all the magical references?).

Changing of seasons, father of time. He has an eye in each realm. The message I "hear" is "use your wisdom today, don't forget your head!"

He's looking at me like "You know my rules, you better do what you know you should be doing" like a father looking at his son/daughter not trusting completely that they won't do something their not suppose to, but trying to let go and trust him/her. Looking out for me, for my safety maybe? hmm.

Odd indeed.

Chubby,

I LOVE Losgunna. I've always seen her as my guide through the faery realm and into myself. Opening up my boundaries and giving myself room to play. Sometimes she takes you through the muck (muddy water), deep inside yourself, opening up parts of your mind, or making you see things that you've forgotten a long time ago. She's a great guide. She always makes your journey a bit more light hearted, and always has the promise of "a better you" in the end. She can survive in every element. She has wings for the air, the body for the earth, and the frog legs for the water. Her favorite thing (so she had told me) is taking mud baths. The kind of mud that's REALLY mushy and soft, very black. Squishing it against every part of her body feels so good...then drying out in the sun and how it all just cracks off, leaving a weird dust film (which she claims is great for your skin). Laughs! How I love her so!

Sagitarian

September Pixie

Just wanted to add a follow up to my daily card...

He was right.. as usual! I recieved my 'Wisdom of the Four Winds' oracle today! Pretty shocking as it was only shipped to me on friday or saturday, much sooner than I had expeted to recieve it, and again he was right, the cards are stunning and I am enticed to look through them again and again.

Isn't it great that they shed a little light like this? :D I do LOVE my faeries!

Chubby Mummy

I love my faeries too!! Ive also bought the fey tarot deck, and thats pretty amazing too!!

Sagitarian, what you said about the Losgunna has made me see her in a different light...kind of the way I want to feel...I cant explain...but you do make alot of sense!!
Tonight I went to my kung fu class and this ball was left behind so I started playing basketball with the guys...(its a massive sports hall with football and basketball nets) ...kind of reminded me of when I was younger at school...but I did have alot of fun just being plain stupid, not caring whos looking! lol
Anyways... its a full moon tonight, so im gonna light some candles in the bathroom and run me another bath...not quite a mud bath, but close!! Im sure Losgunna wouldnt mind, after all, she did have a good stretch trying to put in a 3-pointer! (but failed miserably!! lol)

:p

xx