list of tree oracles

faunabay

I just realized how many tree oracle decks I have!! :bugeyed: I have ALOT of them. But now of course, when I realize I have a bunch I want to make sure I have them all!!!! mwhahahaha

So here's the ones I have and know about. But are there any I'm forgetting? Or that I need desperately? :p

Celtic Tree
Greenman Tree
Tree Angel
Tree Affirmations
Ogham, The Celtic
Tree Magick (just bought from ravenwynter)

Oh and I used to have the Das Baum deck but for some reason it never appealed to me the way the others do! (shrug)

faunabay

The funny thing is I wasn't trying to collect tree decks. LOL It just kind of happened. Now of course I like having them though. :heart:

Sophos

Maybe you are getting ready for the Tree Tarot? not oracle but sure is an interesting deck where trees can lend their wisdom onto our lives.

AJ

faunabay said:
I just realized how many tree oracle decks I have!! : But now of course, when I realize I have a bunch I want to make sure I have them all!!!! mwhahahaha

too funny, too true, of the cycle many of us go through :)
The tree oracle by the Druidcraft/Druid Animal people is to die for, I love it.
I think it's called Green Man Tree Oracle. I'm not at home to verify.

edited to add, I've been meaning to say I love your new avatar.

faunabay

AJ said:
edited to add, I've been meaning to say I love your new avatar.
Thanks hon!! I love it too! :heart: It's the Fairy of the Green Mist from the Fairy Pack.

faunabay

Sophos said:
Maybe you are getting ready for the Tree Tarot? not oracle but sure is an interesting deck where trees can lend their wisdom onto our lives.
ooooh! I have been watching this one as it's created, but had forgotten about it right now. Thanks for reminding me!

Sophos

You're welcome.

faunabay

And I just sent an email to be put on the list to buy one when it finally gets printed!! })

faunabay

faunabay said:
Oh and I used to have the Das Baum deck but for some reason it never appealed to me the way the others do! (shrug)
I've been thinking about this since I wrote it. Why didn't I like the Das Baum when all the others really grabbed me?

And I think I've figured it out. It's not a deck with trees!! It's actually a deck of people dressed in tree "stuff". So to me it's not really a tree deck, but a people who like trees deck! :laugh:

ravenwynter

faunabay said:
I just realized how many tree oracle decks I have!! :bugeyed: I have ALOT of them. But now of course, when I realize I have a bunch I want to make sure I have them all!!!! mwhahahaha

So here's the ones I have and know about. But are there any I'm forgetting? Or that I need desperately? :p

Celtic Tree
Greenman Tree
Tree Angel
Tree Affirmations
Ogham, The Celtic
Tree Magick (just bought from ravenwynter)

oh dear I've contributed to the madness LOL :)