The Druid's Oracle Card Deck and Book

LadyMarian

This is my review of The Druid's Oracle Card Deck Book and The Druid's Blessing Book by Donna Huntriss.

I first received the Druid's Oracle Card Deck from author and artist Donna Huntriss. The 89-card deck is enchanted with the Runes, Geomancy and Oghams nestled upon Donna's signature green and golden leaves. They are laminated and very durable. The back of the cards are solid white. The lamination makes them glide over each other when shuffling them. I find them very comforting when I meditate on a symbol on one of the cards.

The companion books to The Druid's Oracle Card Deck is a 79-page paperback by the same name and also The Druid's Blessing Book. Donna self-publishes and these books are very nice with glossy covers. She has a way of presenting her work in a beautiful way. From the back jacket of the book Donna writes, “This is a guide to 'The Druid's Oracle Card Deck.' A brief guide to the Elder Futhark Runes, Medieval Geomancy, and the wisdom of the Druids, the Oghams.”

When opening “The Druid's Blessing Book” a large color image of the symbol is on one page and the blessing is on the opposite page. This makes it easy to meditate on the blessing and focus on the symbol at the same time. On the back jacket of the book Donna states, “Druid Blessings and affirmations on all 16 Geomancy, 25 Runes and 25 Ogham symbols.” When I read her poetry in this book I imagine myself in a green field without a care in the world.

Donna Huntriss can be contacted at:
www.redbubble.com/people/Donnahuntriss
www.lulu.com/DonnaHuntriss
www.zazzle.com/DonnaHuntriss
http://www.etsy.com/shop/donna69

She is also the author and illustrator of the “As The Crow Flies Oracle Card Deck” and “As The Crow Flies Oracle Card Deck Book” which I have enjoyed so much.

Blessed be,
Lady Marian

Donna Huntriss

Thank you very much Lady Marian!

Thanks so very much Lady Marian for the kind words and the review!
Blessed Be,
Donna

Bernice

Are there any scans of these 89 Druid Oracle cards please?

EDIT: Ooops - found some pics at one of the links.

Bee :)

Bat Chicken

It sounds lovely... I'd love to see a sample description of a card.

Donna Huntriss

Oracle cards samples

Lady Marian has posted some links if you are interested ( see above).

inanna_tarot

so it looks like the oracle has ogham, runes and geomancy symbols all together as one oracle deck?

Donna Huntriss

Druid Deck symbols

Yes, The Druid's Oracle deck has all the Elder Futhark Runes, Oghams and Geomancy symbols. Have a look at www.Donna69.etsy.com for more details too.
Donna XXX