Soul of Dragons Oracle

NorthernTigress

This is a beautiful work-in-progress deck. And it's being created by one of the artists from the Oracle of the Dragonfae. This is so exciting. :D

Thanks for letting us know about this great find.

Edited to add some information I found on the website:

Michele-lee is currently working on both text and illustrations for the 'Dreams of Gaia' Tarot. The tarot is a new divination tool, mirroring traditional tarot in format and structure, but with a rebirthed major arcana of cosmic and dream archetypes and purely elemental minor arcana. This beautiful deck is to be published by Blue Angel Publishing, and is scheduled for completion and release in late 2010.

A second project dear to Michele-lee is the 'Soul of Dragons' Oracle. This mystical oracle combines the majesty of dragon, human, and crystals to create a deck that will awaken the dragon soul that sleeps within us all. Progess will be slow while Michele-lee focuses upon the tarot, but once the tarot is completed, Michele-lee's attention will turn in full to working dragon magics. Until then, more can be learned about these beautiful creations by visiting the Tarot & Oracle pages.

LotusSong

Oh man. There are very few Oracles I really like, but I just love the cards in this one. I feel such a connection to them. They really speak to me. (Please don't put keywords on them!) I could just sit there and stare at them for a very long time. So many details to look at! And the colors! I'll have to pick this one up when she finishes it...

Hurma

I will buy it too when it become available Was serching some info for Dragonfae and found that site with this deck . Very good find

faunabay

Oh yeah!! I've been waiting on this for a while!! Michele-Lee's artwork is absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to get a deck (or two or three LOL) that is solely her art!!! woohoo!!!

Jewel

faunabay said:
Oh yeah!! I've been waiting on this for a while!! Michele-Lee's artwork is absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to get a deck (or two or three LOL) that is solely her art!!! woohoo!!!
Me too! :D

dreamsofgaia

*peeks in* How cool is it that the first time I have an opportunity to visit that I find this here :)

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be putting keywords on the cards for the Soul of Dragons. They will be labelled by archetype only, i.e. The Empress, The Guardian, The Dancer etc.

Just to let you know, this deck could be a couple of years away yet. I cannot see it being worked on again until 2011 at the earliest as the last few months have been devoted to finishing my first book of art and prose and *drum rolls* another oracle deck - the working title is Oracle of the Wisdoms - both book and oracle will be out in the first half of the New Year.

I have a handful of cards to paint and write over the next few weeks and it is finished - a fifty card oracle based on the cosmos, gaia, dragonfae and fairy wisdoms.

When the new year rolls around I'll be back to working on the tarot, and now I've had a wee rest from it, I am literally itching to work on it again. The tarot will take up all of my creative efforts in 2010, but Soul of Dragons is the next big project in the queue. :)

dvorah ophir

to dreamsofgaia

So happy to hear directly from you-oracle of the dragonfea that has some of your work is one of my favorites and i was glad to hear that you have some more oracles in the oven, is the one that you are almost finished with will be some time on june or earlier? will it be published at the blue angel galary?
i buy them from a good australian shop holistic shop they never failed me.
thank you for your beutiful work.

faunabay

dreamsofgaia said:
Just to let you know, this deck could be a couple of years away yet. I cannot see it being worked on again until 2011 at the earliest as the last few months have been devoted to finishing my first book of art and prose and *drum rolls* another oracle deck - the working title is Oracle of the Wisdoms - both book and oracle will be out in the first half of the New Year.
:)
Even though I haven't been posting anything there....I have been following you on facebook and have to say I can NOT wait until you can get this released. Beautiful!!! I love your work honey~!!!!~