Oracle affirmations

Xia

Hello, I realize that I may be in the minority here, but I like oracle decks that include affirmations - ones that are very clear about the message. Aside from Doreen Virtue decks, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Tigerangel

I have a deck by Diana Cooper it's called Angels of light, I think I have the first edition thats out of print now, (brown card back with a gold angel)but I'm sure the version now has a colour image of an archangel, the cards just have writing on them and an affirmation at the bottom.

I actually love these cards even though they have no imagery on them, I usually draw a card in the morning (when I remember) and will keep the affirmation in mind during the day and if I feel I'm thinking to negatively about anything I'll just keep repeating the affirmation I drew in the morning.

I also have her Unicorn deck aswell and those have affirmations too, I actually think all Diana Coopers decks have affirmations, she has a pick a day card on her website, so you can pick a card and see if her decks are something you might like.

You may also like Conscious Spirit by Kim Dryer, they have affirmations on the cards and the colours and imagery in this deck is wonderful.

rachelcat

I like Earth Power Oracle, which has affirmations based on sacred sites.

And Creature Teacher, an animal deck with round cards. Even though they're really for kids, I like the simple, straightforward affirmations for me, too!

Gwynydd

I don't have any affirmation decks yet, but I'd really like to get Soul Journey Cards.

TinySpark

Love Amy Sophia Marashinky's The Goddess Oracle, I even bought her mp3 meditations that go along with 40 of the 52 goddesses in the oracle...

The companion book is marvelous. It has a brief poem about the goddess, an interesting mythology section, meaning of the card, and ritual suggestion...

very nice for a daily single card draw... I've read it so much that I know them pretty much by heart by now. Marashinky's mp3 meditations are also very calming she has a soft meditative voice.

attached is a pic of a couple pages from the book

Attachments

• book detail.jpg
    book detail.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 137

Belinda2

my Daily Affirmation cards by Cheryl Richardson and Gateway Oracle cards by Denise Linn I like to take a card out and pull it on a small easel so I can look at it throughout the day.