Need Suggestions for Pairing an Oracle with my Tarot Decks

RiverRunsDeep

I'm looking for an Oracle deck that will pair well with the following tarot decks:

Sirian Starseed
UFO
Starchild
Terrestrial

I don't necessarily need a different oracle deck for each tarot deck; one oracle that fits the theme of all of the decks would suffice. Looking forward to hearing any suggestions you all might have. Thank you!!

Gwynydd

Would a moon cycles oracle work for you? Maybe the Spirit de la Luna?

Jen P

I don't have them but either of these would probably work well:
Art Through The Eyes of the Soul Oracle or
especially Art Through the Starstream Oracle

Good luck!

RiverRunsDeep

Would a moon cycles oracle work for you? Maybe the Spirit de la Luna?

I've never heard of this one. Very unique, and different from what I am used to reading with. I think this would spark my intuition and give some very interesting readings when combined with the tarot decks. Thanks!

I don't have them but either of these would probably work well:
Art Through The Eyes of the Soul Oracle or
especially Art Through the Starstream Oracle

Good luck!

I like the otherworldly quality of the colors and artwork in these. Good suggestions!

Perhaps something that has to do with geomancy? (Be warned that there are only 16 figures):
http://astrogemgeomancy.com/things-to-buy/#Oracle cards
Or maybe something to do with crystals/gemstones:
https://www.bookdepository.com/Eternal-Crystals-Oracle-Jade-Sky/9780738750026

Not crazy about the geomancy deck, but I like the idea of using a crystals/gemstones oracle. Plus, I work frequently with the chakras so the Eternal Crystals Oracle would serve more than one purpose for me. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for taking the time to offer your suggestions, everyone! :)

Gwynydd

Maybe Soul Cards could work, too?

RiverRunsDeep

Maybe Soul Cards could work, too?

Hmm, I'm not sure if I like these for the "theme" I was looking for but, in general, that is an amazing oracle deck. Thanks for mentioning it. :)

Citrin

Ceccoli Oracle? I'm thinking it could go well with the Starchild maybe... :)

RiverRunsDeep

I was thinking of Spirit de la Luna, too. Also you might check out Devas of Creation by Cilla Conway who created the Intuitive Tarot.

Ooh, yes, Devas of Creation. I seem to remember this deck from one of your previous long-ago posts. Thank you for reminding me of it. Lovely art, and I love how it gives my intuition room to take flight.

Ceccoli Oracle? I'm thinking it could go well with the Starchild maybe... :)

Hey, that could be an interesting pairing! I had my eye on the Ceccoli oracle to pair with my Ceccoli tarot, but I like your idea.