The Tarot of Vampyres - Four of Skulls

WolfyJames

The male vampire on the card is impressive. He wears a full body armor with a black fur coat. All we see from him are his flashy red eyes. He bears a bloody axe which shows he has used it, his armor and hands also have blood stains. Through hard work and dedication, and killing enemies of the kingdom, this vampire got the knight title. His lord has given him a title, a land to protect and a castle which we can see in the back. The female vampire next to him is his wife, but whether they married, her for his title and him to show her off or for her dowry, or out of love, is unknown. Both are possible. They may had been forced to wait to get married until he finally got himself a decent position.

The sun symbol is on the axe and the capricorn symbol is on the shoulder of the female vampire. I mention this because Four of Coins is sun in capricorn.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is POWER.

Attachments

• coins04200.jpg
    coins04200.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 623

HighPriestess

This is one of my favourite cards in the deck, and not just because it's a part of my shadow profile.

I see the armored vampyre as more of a bodyguard for the female. I definitely wouldn't want to meet him on the battlefield, and he seems like he'd fight to protect her and his home no matter what!

Obviously, the female isn't intimidated by the viewer, given the way she's casually leaning against the stone wall. It almost looks like she knows something that the viewer doesn't, maybe she's more powerful than she lets on?