Decks you would like to see in a new edition (due to design flaws, card stock etc)

Lain_82

The Mary El for sure, and also the Linestrider. I love love the art, but the cardstock is a bit of a nightmare.

G6

The Mary-El would be nice borderless and without the high gloss. The Linestrider would be cool on waterproof cards. It's an all white deck, so I see it by the pool or at the beach in something more durable.

Yellow

Tarot of the Sidhe: the black borders should be at the very minimum half the size they are now (if not a third), and the cardstock less glossy.

Tarot of Trees: it should available in standard tarot size, and with more matt cardstock.

Celtictarot

The Everyday Witch Tarot, better cardstock please

Darytessekhmet

I recently ordered a Pearls of Wisdom deck from The Gamecrafter. I love her artwork, even as busy as it is, but the card stock is horrid. It feels terrible in my hands. I was so disappointed. I'm not sure I would get another from them if all the card stock is that way.

ldiddy

The Mary El for sure, and also the Linestrider. I love love the art, but the cardstock is a bit of a nightmare.

Ditto on both. Two of my favorite decks in spite of production flaws...

Obsydian

I didn't know Linestrider was flimsy :( That one is on my wishlist, but flimsy card stock is a deal breaker.

Just to add to this one, my Linestrider is one of my thicker decks, almost on par with the Animal Totem Tarot. It's one of my newer decks, I'm not sure if they went thicker later on?

GlitterNova

I recently ordered a Pearls of Wisdom deck from The Gamecrafter. I love her artwork, even as busy as it is, but the card stock is horrid. It feels terrible in my hands. I was so disappointed. I'm not sure I would get another from them if all the card stock is that way.

The Gamecrafter has both 'standard' cardstock and linen cardstock for a little bit more money. I'm guessing that deck has the standard cardstock? It might be worth messaging the creator and asking if he/she's ever considered releasing a version with the linen cardstock.

Obsydian

Okay, now that I think about it, I'd love to see borderless Lo Scarabeo decks. I love quite a few of their decks, but all the words in other languages are a bit distracting!

lantana

Just to add to this one, my Linestrider is one of my thicker decks, almost on par with the Animal Totem Tarot. It's one of my newer decks, I'm not sure if they went thicker later on?

Did you get the self-published editon or the Lewellyn published one? If I recall correctly, I think the first edition had much better cardstock than the mass produced copies.