A Collection Of Crystals

Lady Tararith

I have a small collection of crystals which I keep in a pouch under my pillow. In it are crystals such as rose quartz, amethyst etc. Many of them are to help me feel less stressed as I get bad headaches from time to time because of worrying about different things (I'm going through a load of exams at the moment at college which I constantly worry about).

In the pouch I also keep a cross pendant as I feel that the past months have helped me become closer to my faith.

Is this ok to do? Or do you have any ideas as to how I could use them in more effective ways?

Lady Tararith xxxxx

daveyboy

If it feels right

If they are helping you to relax and focus then what is wrong with that :)

I think you sound as though you are doing good :) Try meditating with them, to give them a nice vibration :)

Lady Tararith

Small Messages

I know this may sound very strange, but I have put small messages into the pouch of crystals. A worry that I have been carrying, I have asked for someone to help me with it.

By doing this and the messages being with my cross and next to the crystals it helps me be more optimistic. Is this weird? lol

Lady Tararith xxx

daveyboy

Quite normal really ;)

Some people ask ^ ^ for help. Others put the energy in crystals. Whatever works for you. I suppose it's like having a teddy bear when you where young.

:)

Lady Tararith

That's alright then. I didn't want people thinking I was weird because I write little messages and leave them under my pillow, lol.

Thanx

Lady Tararith xxx

daveyboy

Haha

Just make sure the tooth fairy doesn't steal them ;-)

Hahaha

wizzle

Under my pillow are:

flourite heart
large rutilated quartz sphere
citrine pyramid
a string of onyx beads
a tarot deck

Getting just a bit crowded under there!!

I love crosses (although I am not a christian) and keep them all over the place. Of course, I'm 58 years old so not likely to listen to anyone about where I should keep what.

You keep what you want where you want to. The only advice I might give you is to pull out a stone or two from your pouch and carry them along in your pocket to feel when you are looking forward to a stressful day. Touching stones is so soothing.

BTW, I had dreams for YEARS about classes and exams. Blech. And to tell the truth (now don't share, hear?) the whole exam thing is only really important to your school/college. You learned whether or not that is reflected in your exams. And 10 years from now, no one will care how you scored.

tarotbear

I used to have a little silk brocade pouch that I would use to carry stones or crystals around with me. Remember - you can wear stones! If amethyst helps relieve your stress, carry a piece with you, have a small chunk in your work place, wear an amethyst ring, earrings or a necklace of amethyst chips!

Honey, we read tarot cards around here; sleeping with stones (or anything else) under your pillow is just par for the course at Aeclectic.

Emeraldgirl

I have a sweet dreams bag under my pillow. It has some rose quartz, amethyst, fluorite and clear quartz chips in it along with some dried lavender, rose petals, rosemary and a couple of other herbs. It's in a blue & purple puch. I made up this pouch when my friends little sister had a terrible experience and had trouble sleeping and then I ended up making them for myself and a few other friends as well :) On AT it is nothing strange as tarotbear said.

MareSaturni

wizzle said:
Under my pillow are:

flourite heart
large rutilated quartz sphere
citrine pyramid
a string of onyx beads
a tarot deck

My...how you manage to sleep with so many things under your pillow?
If i sleep with a deck under my pillow, i don't sleep at all (afraid i'm bending the cards). And i get headachy (i have migraines...feelings things under my pillow usually don't help :p)

But if it's a part of AT course, then i must try. Gonna make my own sleeping pouch! :)

:TPW Yuko