Moqui balls

Deszroo

In general I've come across generic information about Moqui balls. However, a friend of mine tells me that she heard its good for headaches, stress release/relief, and lying down (on back) meditation where you place a ball by each ear and then just listen, tune in...as its suppose to have some effect on ones thoughts...perhaps insights?. In any case I haven't yet tried that meditation . So far, I am now seeing how it works during sleep under pillow. Has anyone anything to share about their work with Moqui balls?.

Desz

TheOld

Moquis Balls are the Shaman stones
they are old stone that have lot of mystery around them
the fact that they are not crystaline at all make us touch the part of us whe haven't touch yet
two ball help integrate the duality

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

WhiteRaven

I also know them as Shaman Stones.....and I had two but lost one recently...must make a mental note to go find another one.

Deszroo...does it open your dream world?
I've not worked with them yet...especially now with only one...When I use my medicine cards I often have them near by...but I can not say what else they would do for me at this time.

sagewriter

i have 2 but have not really worked with them yet. their nickname is "faithful darling", which really suits them, i get such a warm, unconditional love from them. i also heard then when rubbing them together (like you use stress balls) you open yourself up to sounds that normally cannot be heard. i tried this and heard a few bumps (probably just floor boards) but got freaked out and haven't tried since!. they are just lovely to hold :)

Deszroo

WhiteRaven...I really can't say for now exactly the effect in terms of dreams....but I find that in general crystals and rocks have been perhaps a catalyst and depending on the crystal and rock seem to have its own style in how things unfold dreamwise along with what I think is the way which persons they tends to dream.

Sagewriter..I've heard too about what you've explained..and have tried that rubbing thing..for now its a no show.. in fact never liked for example those chinese/anti-stress/dexterity balls. I only get more irritated;even as a child when I first encounted them...that was due to my hands being too small..but now...still not too keen. I find them attractive in the decorative..artistic sense...and can see their advantage to some for hand/health issues. I've read that each ball is supposed to have in them sounding plates that produce high and low tones..and that the rotation is clock or counterclock...humm perhaps it just a matter of me going the "wrong" direction for me or using the "wrong" hand for me". I must investigate this with the moqui then.

In fact a few a hours ago after my first post I did the lying down meditation..putting the moqui by my ears...in the still quite..for about 2hrs...nothing happened in terms to what I mentioned in my post. So maybe I'll try again another time.

Desz

catlin

Moqui marbles remind me of taking both sides into consideration, of living balanced and in peace. I have my set of moquis on my altar and I sometimes take them with me to outdoor rituals.

Le Fanu

I've just got back from a rock fair (we have one every December in Lisbon) and I bought one of these shaman stones.

I was absolutely intrigued by it. the seller had a rock encyclopedia and when I read about it, I just had to have it.

I then found this very intriguing text about them.

Yet I read here that they seem to be used in pairs. I only have one. O dear.. I'm now wishing I had bought two! I feel as though I have seperated it from it's other half!

Bernice

Hi Le Fanu,

Ooops link.... ..Timberwolf?

I don't want to be sacreligeous (? spelling!), but couldn't you use two nice, specially found pebbles/stones?

Bee :)

Le Fanu

Yes! That's the link! I wonder what happened?

It's just that thing about being either male or female. As if they exist in pairs. Each relaxing/ meditational exercie I read about with them suggests using two.

But I see no reason why a pair of pebbles would do the same... :)

ETA; now it works. A wrong letter slipped into the site link...

MCsea

AWESOME LINK Le Fanu thank you