Wild Unknown Tarot app!!

Madrigal

I can't believe Mac users have to wait till July for this. Waah...

Kgirl

I agree with you about that, Danieljuk, in terms of our energy getting imbued into our phones and other devices and the cards selected being amazingly accurate.

Do you know whether the card of the day is always a major?

No I got Ace of Swords today and Ace of Wands the other and Three of Swords on Monday and Monday was indeed a suckie day :(

Pixna

No I got Ace of Swords today and Ace of Wands the other and Three of Swords on Monday and Monday was indeed a suckie day :(

Sorry you had such a crappy day. Thanks for letting me know that minors are coming up as the card of the day, though. I hope the rest of your week looks up!

Kgirl

Guys? I'm freaking out - the daily card is so freakin accurate!

Pixna

Guys? I'm freaking out - the daily card is so freakin accurate!

Yep. And the whole app is awesome. I love that we can save the daily card to look back on. And the sound for shuffling is such fun. They did a fab job with it!

Kgirl

Yep. And the whole app is awesome. I love that we can save the daily card to look back on. And the sound for shuffling is such fun. They did a fab job with it!

I know! It really is Pixna! :D

Padma

And I now have the Wild Unknown (app) :) Yay!

Padma

I love it, Kgirl! It will take me time to get used to the pips, but the app itself is brilliant, and I love the majors and courts! Thanks for enabling me! :love:

Kgirl

I love it, Kgirl! It will take me time to get used to the pips, but the app itself is brilliant, and I love the majors and courts! Thanks for enabling me! :love:

Fantastic. The app is just brilliant ... I personally would never normally be drawn to an app but they have done an amazing job with this :D