I wonder something...

DoctorLecter84

I don't know if it's appropriate to discuss here. But, I was wondering if anyone on here knows about the Lotus Tarot website? If so, how accurate are those one card and Universal 6 card readings?

rwcarter

From what I've seen, all websites that give readings use canned meanings regardless of question. (In a one-card reading, positional meanings don't come into play. Sometimes the websites will modify the meaning to reflect the position of the card. But every time that card shows up in that position it will always have the same meaning.) There's only so much that can be done with canned meanings, so I would personally take any such reading with a grain of salt.

Rodney

DoctorLecter84

From what I've seen, all websites that give readings use canned meanings regardless of question. (In a one-card reading, positional meanings don't come into play. Sometimes the websites will modify the meaning to reflect the position of the card. But every time that card shows up in that position it will always have the same meaning.) There's only so much that can be done with canned meanings, so I would personally take any such reading with a grain of salt.

Rodney

Rwcarter,
Thank you for taking time to reply to this...this makes me consider deleting my membership with Lotus Tarot as all it's done it cause me more confusion. I learn a lot from AT even though I post stuff on the wrong thread, which I do sincerely apologize for.

And thank you for all your help.