Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 28 - #28

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 28
Number: 28

Symbol: A LARGE DISAPPOINTED AUDIENCE.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Aries 28 is:
ARIES 27 ~ THROUGH IMAGINATION, A LOST OPPORTUNITY IS REGAINED.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 28 is:
ARIES 29 ~ THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 28 is:
LIBRA 28 ~ A MAN ALONE IN DEEP GLOOM, ANGELS ARE COMING TO HIS AID.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Aries 28 are:
CANCER 28 ~ AN INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES HER COLLEGE BOYFRIEND TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.

LIBRA 28 ~A MAN ALONE IN DEEP GLOOM, ANGELS ARE COMINF TO HIS AID.

CAPRICORN 28 ~ A LARGE AVIARY.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Aries 28 are:
CANCER 10 ~ A LARGE DIAMOND IN THE FIRST STAGES OF THE CUTTING PROCESS.

VIRGO 22 ~ A ROYAL COAT OF ARMS ENRICHED WITH PRECIOUS STONES.

SAGITTARIUS 4 ~ A LITTLE CHILD LEARNING TO WALK WITH THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF PARENTS.

AQUARIUS 16 ~A BIG-BUSINESSMAN AT HIS DESK.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr Jones has the key word as Disjunction

Solarfire has the body part as Fornix/parietal and occipital bones

Lynda Hill says on her website (as above) - "You might feel as though you (or someone else) have failed and left everyone wanting. But how much is this because too much was expected in the first place? The 'audience' really only remembers the last performance, so get up and try again, but this time be more realistic. Be aware that you may be the audience, or your own `audience'. Do you feel that you've let yourself down?
Adjustment of expectations. Living through the responses of others.
The Caution: Feeling sorry for one's self because of defeat and frustration. A lot of people left feeling emotionally 'wiped-out'. Shattering of illusions.

I find singers actually have this symbol in their chart - often that is. I feel it is a symbol that indicates an individual may feel - in some way they have failed or let people down with their ‘performances’. It also speaks of ‘hidden’ audience, spirits, Angels and star people who look to you to accomplish so much on earth.

MARINA

MCsea

Element Aragonite
Discussion Aragonite is a type of calcite with its own unique crystal strucutre, columnar,fiberous and even ‘stalactitic’. Aragonite crystals were originally named from Aragon in Spain. Aragonite increases self worth and self respect and helps prayers to be answered. Its also suggested it aids in healing chronic fatigue. I feel the symbol works with this symbol as it aids in self respect, so if you are the ‘actor’ in this sybmol OR the audience, self respect and self love will help the disjuntion ‘feeling’. Also that aragonite is not known as anything ‘special’ its not a gem stone quality element, but it provides such support flows with this symbol.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 398

tink27

He stammered looking slightly confused…..people were standing, their eyes flashing their responses to his speech, his performance hard. Where did I go wrong he thought, what did I say or do to create such a reaction.

Once an action has been set in motion, we no longer have any power over it. Emotions once they get rolling just keeping toppling down, moving faster and faster until they hit something or eventually slow down. We’ve all been there when something said or done hits our boiling point, then there’s no turning back…..the end always depends upon the beginning and if it didn’t start well look out!

But what got this crowd going anyways? Was the preparation all wrong? There are some people who can smell a phony…and they can tell when someone didn’t plan well. If they know they’ve been lied to or cheated upon, they can definitely trigger comments that can really sting!

Perhaps the one delivering to this crowd didn’t express his own inner truth…..perhaps he didn’t trust it because he had no tangible truths to base it on. Or maybe he was too wrapped up in himself, too domineering and trying too hard, his will wanting to convince everyone else of his idea. He can get too keyed up doing more harm than good.

As I write this, I’m beginning to see that the lightbulb from purple_scorp’s Jack in the box IS a call from our soul and we’re so excited, so flooded with this positive light our body and mind hasn’t had time to catch up……try as we might to make something of it, we haven’t taken the time to understand it, we’ve given our Will full rein to act on its own and in our eagerness we’ve applied too much pressure. Pressure=Counterpressure.

Desires can dominate our lives, which then overwhelms our better judgment’s (ohh I know this one too well)

Once we’ve gotten over the rejection, (our pride) we need to draw in this light, go back to the drawing board and integrate this ‘bright intellect’ with our intuitive insights.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Disappointment is just an emotional response to an expectation, whose base is judgement. Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed!

But how many people can drop judgement? Is it perhaps just a projection of their own fear?

Everybody has a shadow side. What we see in others is something that we've either not understood, accepted, or seen in oursElves.

But, it is there! Everything we love about others......everything we hate........it's all inside of oursElves. If only we'd open our eyes and our hearts to see.

A world without judgement and without expectation is a world where disappointment does not exist.

Change the thought and you can change the emotion which then changes the action.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

I AM my own worst critic!! When I create and weave, I tear it apart.....but the only real failure here is that of my own perception. Sometimes after I've written something, different aspects of my psyche start criticizing me...my web fluctuates, struggles and even some of its strands break.

But through the criticism, the judgements, I make myself anew!! I realize that although I've fallen, I'm still standing and in this stance I begin to discover something.....through my own disappointed crowd, I've discovered my failure was actually a hidden disguise for success!!

tink :love: