Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 23 - #143

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 23
Number: 143

Symbol: A BAREBACK RIDER IN A CIRCUS DISPLAYS HER DANGEROUS SKILLS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 466

tink27

Purple_scorp, again….an amazing image you’ve created, especially for this symbol.

Ohh, the traveling circus, big tents, clowns, tigers and….the high risk performers! The circus comes to our town once a year for about a week. It’s amazing how quickly everything rises and falls rapidly into place. Not only is there great heights to be seen…..there is also a lot of passion for what they do and a depth that cannot be seen. It must be felt.
Hmm, this woman has not only total control, but an intimate relationship between herself and the horse(s). Both have or should have total confidence and trust in each other.

I sense a lot of sensitivity and compassion in this symbol…..even love and seduction. I used to ride the same horse at a farm near my house. Ohh I was so excited, I couldn’t remember everything my trainer taught me. So in the beginning, the horse was having fun controlling me! It took time, but gradually we both felt more confident and trusting of one another. I learnt to stroke and rub him and clean out his stall. I committed as much time as I could to cooperate with my horse. Intimidating or using force you’ll never get or discover how highly focused these animals can be. How dignified, inspiring and intuitive are the gifts they willingly give us.

We’d all like to seize control of the reins to our life and navigate towards our destiny. To do that it requires passion, and a strong sense of inner purpose, focused intent and a need to express ourselves individually. Social achievement can be so important. But circus people don’t have the need for material possessions. They care more about feelings…..they draw their strength from nature and from the animals. I think they also would have very strong people skills…..because their interests lie in helping others.

So too does the horse, who becomes the legs of a child with cerebral palsy, or with MS, or other crippling ailments. It’s gives these children a feeling of connectedness, balance, power, freedom, love and of optimism.

I bet the person who has this symbol is an true animal lover and probably would be either a great veterinarian or one who willingly loves to help and guide others.

tink :love:

MCsea

Ill add this just for now - written when Madonna fell off a horse and seriously injured herself -- on another thread...

"""I just want to add one little thing for those who look at Sabian Symbols Madonnas Sun is - Leo 24 Sabian Symbol: A yogi with transcendent powers yet untidy & unkempt.... taken from Lynda Hills www sabiansymbols site this symbol is -
Health issues. Mind over body. Body over mind. Gymnasiums and fitness. Yoga and yogis. Extreme states of meditation. The Caution: Not paying enough attention to the body and physical needs OR being bound up in physical fitness and not enjoying the more spiritual or mental aspects of one's being.

INTERESTINGLY enough the sabian symbol BEFORE her sun - Leo 23 is A BAREBACK RIDER IN A CIRCUS DISPLAYS HER DANGEROUS SKILL The Caution: Through 'showing off' losing control and falling off. Looking for applause. Fooling with nature's energies. Arousing or controlling passions.

Looks like it may have had some 'power' in her accident...

Key Word: Audacity
Jane Ridder-Patrick : Left auricle
Crystal Element: Heliodor Heliodor is the gemstone variety of golden-yellow beryl. Heliodor sharpens physical skills and enhances mental attention, and promotes confidence with animals. Raising the level of perfection, accomplishing more than is expected - in the public arena.... dynamic and thrilling; participating in out-of-the-ordinary pastimes – thoroughly entertaining...... defy convention..... daring, bold and adventurous.

MARINA

MCsea

Leo 23
Birthdays: August 14th–16th
Numerology: 143
Sabian Symbol: A bareback rider
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Audacity
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left auricle
Crystal Element: Heliodor
Expression: Heliodor is the gemstone variety of golden-yellow beryl. Heliodor sharpens physical skills and enhances mental attention, and promotes confidence with animals.
Message: Raising the level of perfection, accomplishing more.
Sun Focus: You are dynamic and thrilling; you spend time participating in out-of-the-ordinary pastimes – thoroughly entertaining.
Affirmation: I defy convention. I am daring, bold and adventurous.