Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 28 - #148

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 28
Number: 148

Symbol: MANY LITTLE BIRDS CHIRPING ON THE LIMB OF A LARGE TREE.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 303

tink27

Ohh with this symbol, there is so much enthusiasm! So many ideas, visions, possibilities…….it’s like cooking popcorn, they’re awakening all at once!! If it wasn’t for boundaries, these kernels of corn would scatter everywhere! My first impression of this symbol, someone who is mentally stimulating…..highly gifted and intuitive. They love to talk and share many of their liberal ideas and opinions. This could be someone who has many interests…….I’m sure they love music and enjoy the arts. Their ongoing chatter can be exhilarating but it can drain and dissipate our energies as well.

The large tree could represent the lesson they’ve had to learn of providing a structure for themselves and possibly control some compulsive tendencies. It represents order, structure, of grounding and centering…….of the kundalini…..of a balanced outlook on life. Trees absorb water through the act of osmosis. They also help us to consolidate our energies revealing deep perceptions and subtle meanings. But as we know trees take a long time to grow. It takes many years before they get to a ‘contented state’ …..and they’ve been through many emotional ups and downs that have continually altered their view on life.

Birds are spiritual messengers and in purple_scorp’s image, they are camouflaged with the unfolding blossoms (spirituality emerging) on the tree’s limb……offering fresh insights about life and enthusiastically sharing them all at once! They could represent a wide variety of ideas and interests…sometimes too many!!!! How can we focus on one when they’re all yacking at once!

Ohh just had a thought….the higher we are selflessly motivated, the greater the gifts of return. Our lives and the lives of others would be greatly enhanced! How far can one extend their consciousness? It’s not the distance……it’s in making a mental decision! Then the sounds we hear will attune us to a higher vibration….an amplifier with the volume on high.
These high minded people would benefit from yoga and art and a variety of disciplines that would help them relax. Spirituality and wisdom come from the right side of the brain and activated when we use imagine and daydream. It’s our ability to tap into a higher intelligence. A mixture of fire and air.

tink :love:

MCsea

For me a real Leo symbol :)

Leo 28
Birthdays: August 19th–21st
Numerology: 148
Sabian Symbol: Many little birds on the limb of a large tree
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Ramification
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Chordae tendinae
Crystal Element: Blue Opal
Expression: Blue Opal is un-crystallised, blue-coloured opal. Blue Opal helps ideas flow freely and promotes confidence in interpreting intuitive voices, invites angel energy.
Message: Personal importance, social responsibility, cause and effect.
Sun Focus: You are considerate and accommodating; you enjoy light, familiar social interactions.
Affirmation: I want to share my time and knowledge with people who appreciate me.