Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 214 : September 5 - September 11

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - updated link 9/4

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings UPDATED for 2015!

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Tarot of Mr. Punch
2. cmarie - Visconti Sforza
3. Madrigal - Devas of Creation oracle & Tarot of the Spirit
4. Scarlet Woodland - Chrysalis Tarot & Nature's Whispers Oracle
5. AJ - Brownies Oracle
6. Marcus R. - Conver TdM.
7. katey - Stella's Tarot & Sacred Sites Oracle
8. JylliM - Victorian Romantic & Art Nouveau Lenormand
9. BodhiSeed - Alchemical Renewed Tarot & Radiant Sun Oracle
10. GoldenWolf - Tarot D: the Didactic Tarot
11. RiverRunsDeep - Tarot of Pagan Cats
12. swedishfish612 - Tarot of the Hidden Realms & Wild Wisdom of the Faery
13. TreeLeafe - Dark Faerytale
14. Madame Squee - Oswald Wirth Tarot (USGames) & Sibilla L'Oracolo Della

VGimlet

This week I'll be going with the strange and wonderfully weird Tarot of Mr. Punch.

cmarie

Hi! I'll continue with my Visconti Sforza this week. Thanks!

Madrigal

Thanks, Gimlet. Here's the link to the concurrent DotW daily draw thread.

I'm going to continue with the Devas of Creation oracle deck and the Tarot of the Spirit. I feel I've barely scratched the surface with either of these.

Scarlet Woodland

This is going to make it a rather airy fairy week for me, but the Chrysalis Tarot and my new Nature's Whispers Oracle look so beautiful together I'm just gonna have to try out this combo.

Probably for the best that I've chosen a light duo come to think of it, as I'll only have one day off out of the next 14... oh god that sounds so much worse now I've put it in writing. Think of the money think of the money think of the money... repeat until sane.

AJ

another Feder deck, the Brownies Oracle arrived today!

Marcus R

I will continue with the Conver TdM.

katey

I'm totally new to this, but I would love to join in!

I'll be using Stella's Tarot and Sacred Sites Oracle. :)

JylliM

I'll keep going with Victorian Romantic (although I might dally with the Victorian Fairy on the sly).
ETA: I'll also try some daily draws with my new Art Nouveau Lenormand, as a means of getting to know a teeny bit about Lenormand.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Alchemical Renewed Tarot paired with the Radiant Sun Oracle.
Thanks VG. :)

I've not heard of the Brownies Oracle, AJ; look forward to checking this one out.