My Next Deck

ana luisa

Thanks for sharing about the deck above and it seems that it is on sale right now un fortunately I cannot afford it right know but I will put it on my wishlist, very pretty cards and I like the Ocean theme.

You're welcome. I sympathise with you on the prices... To me, it's the shipping and taxes that make buying close to impossible. I've seen this deck in action and it really speaks loud and clear :)

Barleywine

I own TarotbySeven's Vintage Lenormand. Great card stock, smooth shuffling. My most often used deck.

Does that have traditional images? I'm looking for a more modern-looking deck, since I already have my eye on a couple of Lauren's for my "historical restoration" set.

Does that have traditional images? I'm looking for a more modern-looking deck, since I already have my eye on a couple of Lauren's for my "historical restoration" set.

Belinda2

for modern I have my own Chakra Lenormand!^^ ;)) https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/

also Kendra Hurteau, Katrina Hill Under the Roses and other Lenormand from this fantastic duo are my fav!^^ (especially with their Tarot deck in progress!XD :)))

also be sure to check out Lenormand Creation thread, Anino and Gravenchase stand out!xD

and you can find Middia Lenormand on etsy with beautiful spread cloth and purses!^^ ;))
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Middia?ref=l2-shop-info-name

p.s etsy is my fav for discovering new decks!^^ lolz :))

I am planing on buying the Middia set you get a lot for your money

Village Witch

You asked about the Vintage Lenormand by TarotbySeven. Yes, it has more traditional images. I should have paid more attention to your posts.

A great place to search for Lenormand decks is on etsy.com

Happy Hunting!

Genna

I have just got The Dreaming Way Lenormand, and think it is very much fun, and the colours are spring-like and fresh. Then my favourite modern Lenormands are Mystical Lenormand and Fairy Tale Lenormand (that last one also has two gentlelmen and two ladies).

EDIT; Sorry, read the old posts now and saw The Dreaming Way was not for you. Under The Roses Lenormand has pictures from Victorian London, very clear, attractive little deck if you can stand The Coffin is now The Grave. Two Gentleman, Ladies, and Children, African and European, good for reading for clients.

decan

I thought about the Pixie's Lenormand for you, this deck is both classical and not classical (for a Lenormand of course), but I just saw on your profil that you already have it!

For me I thought for while about the Celtic Lenormand but I never bought it and I don't really regret because several cards don't fit to the traditional meanings.
I am a fan of the Daveluy Lenormand, but it isn't modern at all!
I saw some nice Lenormand decks on Duck Soup lately, a few are quite modern and unconventional.