Lunatic Tarot - Box for card-sized deck?

gregory

Mine was from tarotgarden..... The sides etc were white, as I recall..... I am not going upstairs again just now - we have almost no oil and are trying to heat minimally to eke it out (we are cut off...)

thorhammer

(((greggers))) I hate shivering, you rug up, you hear!
missy said:
Kat, I wonder if it depends on whom we bought it from. (I wonder if we both bought ours from the same seller?) I am trying hard to remember whether or not mine has a box. Mine was imported from Taiwan.

I got both the oversized Lunatic and the card-sized at the same time for my birthday (to myself) in 2008. But still can't recall what sort of box, or not, was included.

It is interesting you say yours didn't come with a box. Was yours imported by any chance from Taiwan?
My first copy came from Jackdaw*, I think, and my second from delizt. So both were second-hand in that I didn't get them from a distributor, so my testimony might not be reliable. Either of those two lovely ladies might have more to add to the stew :)

I was under the impression that all Lunatics* came from Taiwan.

\m/ Kat

* }) The cards, not the people.

Sulis

Mine came in a large box (the size that a deck / book set would normally come in). The box has the same image that gregory is describing on it and is lined with grey foam with a well for the cards.

gregory

Sulis said:
Mine came in a large box (the size that a deck / book set would normally come in). The box has the same image that gregory is describing on it and is lined with grey foam with a well for the cards.
Exactly. Here it is. And the sides aren't black !

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 145

gregory

I meant the sides of the BOX. The black stuff is the weird foam block with the well for the cards - which slides out.

WingspreadPhoenix

Oh, alright. It must be my sight, but to me it looks like on your picture that the long side is white. Or, is that because it's empty perhaps?

gregory

WingspreadPhoenix said:
Oh, alright. It must be my sight, but to me it looks like on your picture that the long side is white. Or, is that because it's empty perhaps?
OK - it looks to ME on YOURS that the long side is white, too.....

Never mind - we still need to help missy find her box !

WingspreadPhoenix

Ah! I meant "short side"...

But, yes, missy must find her box! Hopefully the plethora of pictures will jog her memory.

gregory

WingspreadPhoenix said:
Ah! I meant "short side"...

But, yes, missy must find her box! Hopefully the plethora of pictures will jog her memory.
Ah. OK - we have a white tube, like, with a dark grey foam thing inside so that the ends look black. OK with you ????