Which Decks did you get in 2009 that you regret, which are you glad you've gotten?

Dusk Till Dawn

I was thinking about which Decks I got this past year, and which ones I am happy about that I got, and which I think I shouldn't have gotten.
I really am happy about: Solleone, Maat , Diary broken Soul and the Songs for the Journey Home Deck. That Deck came so beautifully packaged, the nicest I've ever seen.
I could have lived without:
Mountain Dream, Manga University, Vampires of Eternal Night and some others, I've allready forgotten about. LOL

Hemera

I am :love:happy happy happy:love: about the Sweet Twilight.

I am happy about Shakespearean, the Lord of the Rings and New Orleans Voodoo (on its way here) -all thanks to MoonGypsy:love:
Kissatarot looks promising now that I´ve trimmed it.

I could have lived without the Stella Tarot and Manga Tarot.

yirabeth

~

I regret the mini decks -- Harmonious, and Fairy Tarots. I've decided I just don't LIKE mini decks, and lo scarabeo makes their minis of a lesser quality than their standard size I guess. (I have the fullsize Fairy Tarots too, and while I still can't read with it, at least the art is high quality compared to the mini) Also these aren't RW'ish enough for my newbieness...

I like my fullsize Fairy Tarots, although it's not a deck I can read with at this time, the pictures are lovely :) A decent "art deck" for a beginning collection. And I have the DruidCraft, and Robin Wood..might actually read with the Robin Wood at some time, but right now they're both "art decks" for me, and I do think they're beautiful. Might even grow beyond my distaste for a couple cards in the DruidCraft and read with it someday!

Don't think I'll be buying any more mini decks...

~Yira

Astraea Aurora

Decks I'm glad I got: Sweet Twilight, Fairytale and Fairy Tale, Whimsical, Corrine's Christmas and Universal Fantasy. Especially both Fairytales are very dear to my heart.

Decks I could have lived without: Giotto and Zbigniew Jasniak Tarot. The first was an impulsive purchase and I only keep the second one because it's a souvenir.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

yirabeth

Completely forgot to say how glad I am I got the Gilded Tarot, it just feels like its always been there I suppose... Love my Gilded! :love: :love:

~Yira

Le Fanu

Glad I got; the PCS Commemorative Set. After initially finding the tea-staining a bit overwhelming, it has finally become one of my favourites.

Could have done without; Sweet Twilight. I only bought it because I had the chance to get a misprinted box!

I'm just thinking about the releases, not the back-catalogue decks I buy...

Alta

I am glad that I got: the PCS set :heart:, Sweet Twilight, the Chinese printing of the Connolly, Legacy of the Divine MM, Vieville.

I regret buying: Seven-Fold Mystery (art edition), the LE of the Legacy of the Divine, LE Touchstone (& that convinced me to not buy the MM version).

emmsma

I've been so mad and often indiscriminate in my deck buying these year. I joined here in February. I can't remember all the decks that passed through my hands.

Ones that do stand out:
Sola Busca - I wanted it so badly and searched for some time before it was kindly traded to me, but I found it kinda creepy.

Transparent Tarot - Was excited to get it, but we didn't connect.

Deviant Moon - Didn't think I'd like it, but took the chance on a train trade. I was so right the first time.

The decks I am happy to have:
Mystisches Kipper
Faerie Tarot
Vandenborre Bacchus Tarot
La Corte dei Tarocchi
Ancient Minchiate Etruria - Meneghello

Ah, heck! In a minute I'm just going to copy out my deck list. but these I've been extra happy to have.

Oh Kissa Tarot!

jcwirish

Ones I love;

Templar
Golden
Grail
BG
VR

Ones I regret;

Robin Wood
Sweet Twilight
Forest Folklore

Morgane_49

I'm happy that I got Legacy of the Divine, Deviant Moon and the Paulina.

I regret buying Tarot of the Sweet Twilight, Zerner-Farber and Revelations.