Unknown Tarot/Oracle card

fairielf

Hi i saw somewhere a tarot or an oracle card (i dont know it )it was(like) an drawed image like ones of the hungarian gypsy tarot.In the image were 2 persons drinking wine or there where surely some bottle of wine.I wana search that deck! Please help!

karen0205

there's a website for Lenormand decks that shows a lot of the cards.
I'm sure someone here will get the link for you.
I'll see if I have it but I can't seem to find it quickly!
I will look too

Le Fanu

The Mystisches Kipper has people sitting glumly in a bar drinking (may be wine) and the LoS Marseilles Oracle has a card with a man sitting drinking from a bottle of wine in a bar...

Sientara

There is also this one from the Mona Lisa Tarot.

ETA

Found a picture of the Mystisches Kipper Le Fanu mentioned.

nisaba

fairielf said:
Hi i saw somewhere a tarot or an oracle card (i dont know it )it was(like) an drawed image like ones of the hungarian gypsy tarot.In the image were 2 persons drinking wine or there where surely some bottle of wine.I wana search that deck! Please help!
It might be one of the many images involving people drinking wine in the Bacchus deck. From memory, all of the Twos have couples drinking wine, in various settings. Does it have the burgundy borders characteristic of this deck?

fairielf

umm im afraid not...but it was like an tiny image it wasnt big and the image of the card was better drowed like the golden dawn magical.And i think i remmeber another card too...it was a priest(father)it was like a realy one.Cloths black and with a scroll in hend and a cross at his neck.(it was like a photo of a father{tiny image too}) Thank you for helping!